Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isjusalickleherbmon,to me dwc is easier than soil.i too was leery about the word hydro.its all hype.i will never grow any way but dwc in 5 gal buckets.the reason behind this is this,you germ seeds and the come pop at different times.i place mine in buckets as they mature enough.if you was using 1 container,the nutes would burn the hell out of the late bloomers.and again,if you have a problem with one plant,it is not all the plants.simple.even a caveman could do it.

plants look great andy. you got some nice clone sites there. have you did any cloning yet? i did my first clones this past winter. (it was so easy, even this caveman did it.:D ). i built a homemade cloner , the exact one Massproducer showed me. it was very easy. cost me around $20. i'm doing soil still, but plan on dwc in the future, not so far off. keep 'em green man...bb...

thanks all,no i haven't taken any clones yet banjobuzz,i am waiting to see sex 1st.i do plan on taking clones tho.i also made a bubble cloner but have had better %'s with the rapid rooters cubes.i even start all my seeds in them now with 100% germination so far.same with clones.its just a preference thing.i used the hick method for the longest and loved it too,i actually had better success with hicks way than the cloner way.
thanks turkeyneck

andy52 said:
heres the latest on the crystal.i only had 3 plants and 2 were males,my luck.but this lady is climbing straight up and gettin fat.i did take some clones from her after she showed sex.thanks all

I think 1 is all you really need, then you can clone Her and have many, eh :aok:

lordy, look at all them sweet clone sites.:hubba: . man, i gotta scrap this soil i'm messin' with. get down and dirty with some dwc buckets. that girl looks sweet bro...bb...

thanks all,yes she is a real beauty.she just can not get enough it seems.i have her at 1200ppms and she beggin for more.i change res tomorrow,so we will se what she can take,heh.
yeah puffin i've taken a couple clones from her,i might take one to make a mother.its just a space issue right now.i have everything full up.
thanks banjo,i tried to tell ya bro,go hydro.lol

andy52 said:
thanks all,yes she is a real beauty.she just can not get enough it seems.i have her at 1200ppms and she beggin for more.i change res tomorrow,so we will se what she can take,heh.
yeah puffin i've taken a couple clones from her,i might take one to make a mother.its just a space issue right now.i have everything full up.
thanks banjo,i tried to tell ya bro,go hydro.lol

Screw it. Tell the ole lady to move her clothes out of the closet because you need a mother room!:D

lol,yeah buddy.the btch would probably want rent on that too,lol i might be moving just for my grow reasons.i need a dedicated area at least 8x10 to do what i need to do,maybe 10x10.

yeah you right,i'm going to put my place in ms. on the market as soon as my son moves his mobile home off my property.hes relocating to tn for his job.what a blessing.i'm tired of being a long distance landlord anyway.too much crap.

this little lady is going ape.i have raised the light as far as it will go without completely redoing it.she is flowering like crazy.i have never grown a plant that is this prolific.as you know she is in a 5 gal bucket and i have had to changet the res twice a week because of the uptake she is putting me thru.never seen anything like it.she will suck 3 gals. of nute solution every 3 days.no sheet.its crazy.kinda un-believable.

sweeeet bro. shes takin' on some food now. 3gal.- 3 days'? wow. impressive. i found a tds meter. its called a hannah primo, $14.00.:hubba: .
i wish i could find some square 5 gallon buckets'. any ideas? i'm gonna check out the deli at the local grocery store. thier lookin' real good andy...bb...

Latest posts

Back