Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope my dwc takes off like yours did Andy.

they will my friend.give them time and you will be wondering if they will ever stop growing.the crystal plant i have is about 5 weeks from harvest and i can not even imagine what she will look like when ready.she has some of the biggest buds i've ever seen or grown.this is going to be a sweet harvest.
if i can ever help you with anything,just ask.

just a couple more pics.i truly want to look back on this grow.i will definitely grow the other crystal beans i have.this just might be the strain i decide to keep a mother from.if the smoke is as radical as the plant is.

Thanks for your offer Andy. I will more than likely be taking you up in it when and if I have problems(knock on wood)or questions. So far you have answered all my questions so far, between the grow journals. The nutrients topping of the reservoir was very helpful, thanks.

i am utterly thrilled with the growth of this strain.i just wish i had room enough to start the rest of the crystal seeds i have left.i did take some clones,but at the time,i have NO room.dang.i will get bigger in my grow areas.lol

sounds like you need a "shed" my friend..:rofl: Looking great KEEP M GREEN

ohhh man, thier start'in to get busy now. look'in good bro...bb...

she sure does look purdy. How many weeks left? I have less then two and I am starting to get the harvest blues.

i got about 5 weeks left to harvest buddy.shes gonna be a heavy producer.

how many 5 gallon buckets can you fit in your tent,?, and whats the dimension of it andy?
looking sweet bro...bb...

BANJO,I CAN GET 9 PLANTS IN THERE,BUT I DO NOT LIKE TO GET MORE THAN 6.GETS TOO TIGHT AS I GROW SINGLE COLA PLANTS NORMALLY.thats why i hooked up another HPS in my veg tent.space

Lookin real good andy. Love the trich pics, putting that new gadget to good use I see. ;)

thanks mom,yes,its hard not to keep clipping leaves to look at the trichs.i might not have to manicure my buds by the time harvest gets here,lol

Looking wonderful Andy. Looks like you are going to have a nice harvest just after the new year.

Latest posts

Back