Crystal In Dwc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
its not really a camera.its a digital microscope that takes movies or still pics.best thing i ever invested in.

Thats just another item I have to put on my wish list. Great close-ups!

i feel that everyone should have a digital micro. for checking their trichs.there is no maybes with this baby.4 more weeks and i will show you what the trichs look like on my crystal lady that is a monster.

i just really want to look back on these pics and see for myself,the growth rate of this lady.she is starting to swell now sweetly.she smells soooo good.i hope these last 4 weeks goes by fast.i'm getting anxious on this one,lol bear with my fetish here.pics are very bad quality.cheapie camera.i bought just to take plant pics.

where did you get that video cam andy? and how much was it in US dollars? I may just have throw one in Santas Bag..because I only take pics for my friends here to enjoy..and do an ok job with my digi..but to zoom in on the trichs like that WOW thanks...and I just started germ 5 of the crystal..so I will be watching your finsh..Thanks again:bolt::bong:

hey bud,i got the digital microscope at opticsplanet.com only 70 bucks delivered.its the finest thing to check trichs without all the hassel of bending over the little radio shack toy.works off of an usb port.you plave the scope over a leaf,click the shutter and tada.you save it to file and resize and post it.i have lots that i just keep in a file and never post.just for my own progression updates.

I read a post that someone baught something like that at wall mart in the toy section..but i did not see..

this is kinda advertised on the site as being for school kids too.dang fine toy to me.

that sure is a nice plant yer grow'n andy :aok: sweet:cool:

4u2smoke,you will be proud of the crystal.i will definitely make me a mother out of the rest of the seeds i have.this is a great and easy strain to gow.very prolific too.a very heavy producer also.

Heya Andy, that girl looks GREAT!!!... I love the pics you are posting also.... So much in fact I bought one of those scopes just now 8).... Found it on Ebay, New for 49.95 with 9.95 shipping.. Total 59.90..

She is looking great... I cant wait till I put in my order from .nl to get that Chrystal....Hope it turns out as well as yours have done :)

you will be glad you bought the scope.its awesome,hell i would have given 200 for it.the crystal you will be proud of also.i will grow this strain for a long time.i have 25 seeds left of the crystal and will start some more soon.i will be harvesting in about 4 +or - weeks.best producing plant i've had in awhile.if the smoke is like others have told me,its sweeeeet.its gonna be a big harvest also.good luck bro

Hey andy!! I was reading on another forum that it took a person 5 weeks for their plants to show sex and it was killer smoke; I guess it is strain, moon, and luck dependent ;)

thats exactly how long this lady was in flower.5 weeks.glad to hear i'm not the only one.thanks bro.i will never grow this strain again.too un-controllable.i have her tied everyway u can imagine.just to keep her out of the light.i even clipped some leaf tips that were touching the glass.no more space to move the glass.

andy52 said:
thats exactly how long this lady was in flower.5 weeks.glad to hear i'm not the only one.thanks bro.i will never grow this strain again.too un-controllable.i have her tied everyway u can imagine.just to keep her out of the light.i even clipped some leaf tips that were touching the glass.no more space to move the glass.

same deal here with the unknown NL

Sweet close-ups bro. once i get my ducks in a row, i'll deffinately get one of those toys'.:) . got my hanna meter today.:D . now i'm totally set up for hydro. a few more small details, and i'll have her up and running. thanks for the push away from the soil bro. been wanting to do this for awhile now. gotta get down to the hydro shop, and get some rapid rooter plugs. can't wait to get started...bb...

glad to hear that bro.you will never look back.its so much more efficent and cleaner.no dirt in the grwo areas.i know i always had a mess to clean up,no matter how careful i was.
hows the clones coming bro?i know you said you lost some.i'm telling you.the rapid rooter cubes are the charm.for seeds and clones.its how i start all mine.good luck my friend

Andy, it looks like a lot of those trichs are cloudy already. I thought that there was about a 10 day window of opportunity regarding ripeness of a bud and when to harvest. I thought this window of opportunity opened when the first few trichs started to turn cloudy.

Oh well, your plants look great. Keep us posted with more pics when those trichs start turning amber. I'd like to see how they look under your mircroscope.

hey alistair young,the crystal is suppossed to flower for 9 weeks,according to the site i bought from.sunday will be 5 weeks in.i personally do not think she will need to go that long.not with the way shes looking now.i want just about 20 % amber.i will definitely post some trich pics of her before i harvest.getting closer.i also have 2 clones off the crystal that i think i will replace with 2 of the mazar.about ready to scrap all the mazar.
bro i keep a close look at the trichs when shes getting close.i will be checking her twice a day in a couple weeks.she will not get over cooked,lol,not until i smoke her.

That is amazing for only 4 1/2 weeks of flower. Looking great!

Latest posts

Back