Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomato juice bro. Worked 4 me when I would get hammered. :) Hope you feel better.

Eh I'm old fashioned when it comes to curing my hang overs. Baby it and lay in bed all day, or just get up and work that **** off quick!

Probably going with the second one today. Have to feel good when I'm trippin' tonight. A buddy of mine was able to score a couple bags of shrooms for us tonight, should be an entertaining night.

Damn my mind is numb this morning, I said night three times in a row lmao. :doh:

Is that like jalapeno spicy or what? I want to try it but...lol

I'd say is more like adding red hot to your Chili. But things tend to taste different with the taste of toothpaste and stale alcohol in your mouth. Boy I don't miss those days.

I'd say is more like adding red hot to your Chili. But things tend to taste different with the taste of toothpaste and stale alcohol in your mouth. Boy I don't miss those days.

the red hot sounds good but the other, not so much :) haha

What's up guys!? Hey Dank! I came back to riu after a long break and peach, gigg y,and md let me know you moved over here. Figured I would hangout for a bit and see if it's more inviting than over there. Plus, when I don't keep a grow thread, I get VERY lazy and tihs gets wild!
I see that your project has come along much farther than I ever anticipated since we last spoke!!!! Holy cow bro, you've got it rollin now! Great to see you accomplishing your goals!
Mine are still coming along well. 3 more semesters til I'm finished with this plant science degree. I'll be excited to start devoting all my time to cannabis! I don't have the room you have to do the quick work, but the work on my single strain is coming along nicely. Not as uniform as I would like yet, but getting close.
Nice to be back in the mix with like-minded individuals!

the red hot sounds good but the other, not so much :) haha
Not sure how your taste buds handle spicy, but the v8, to me it is great, but it may end up stinging your throat a bit.. You know that after effect of too much pepper? Sometimes it hits you like that.. But it is good.. Its even better if you take like a dollop of salt, cover the hole with your thumb and shake = delish.. :D

Hey bro. Whats up? You been doing good? I myself had moved here bc of all the drama there, well came here to a mess to. other then that things are just great. :) Glad to hear your ladies are doing good. It really does mean allot to me to know others are interested in my/our work though. I hope that you stick around for a bit, and we have the chance to talk more soon. Take er easy bro. Later.

Dank.
What's up guys!? Hey Dank! I came back to riu after a long break and peach, gigg y,and md let me know you moved over here. Figured I would hangout for a bit and see if it's more inviting than over there. Plus, when I don't keep a grow thread, I get VERY lazy and tihs gets wild!
I see that your project has come along much farther than I ever anticipated since we last spoke!!!! Holy cow bro, you've got it rollin now! Great to see you accomplishing your goals!
Mine are still coming along well. 3 more semesters til I'm finished with this plant science degree. I'll be excited to start devoting all my time to cannabis! I don't have the room you have to do the quick work, but the work on my single strain is coming along nicely. Not as uniform as I would like yet, but getting close.
Nice to be back in the mix with like-minded individuals!

I love TM myself. Hell sometimes I put pepper in mine :)
Not sure how your taste buds handle spicy, but the v8, to me it is great, but it may end up stinging your throat a bit.. You know that after effect of too much pepper? Sometimes it hits you like that.. But it is good.. Its even better if you take like a dollop of salt, cover the hole with your thumb and shake = delish.. :D

Right. Now he is harassing me on one of my other threads. This is getting ridiculous. & SOooo childish its unreal. it plainly states in their little rules they clearly posted this morning in rule #2 that other members arent suppose to be harassing other members. You can clearly see they all 3 was talking about me. talking about drama on their part. Im done with it. Last of it with me. I dont care if the guy talks until he is blue in the face. If he doesnt have anything nice to say, and or contribute, then I have nothing 4 him.
Yet, no bragging allowed? eh..
Oye..

Right. Now he is harassing me on one of my other threads. This is getting ridiculous. & SOooo childish its unreal. it plainly states in their little rules they clearly posted this morning in rule #2 that other members arent suppose to be harassing other members. You can clearly see they all 3 was talking about me. talking about drama on their part. Im done with it. Last of it with me. I dont care if the guy talks until he is blue in the face. If he doesnt have anything nice to say, and or contribute, then I have nothing 4 him.
If he is harassing you report his posts, or ignore him.. You should report him every time he attempts to start something with you.. I know you have tried to reason with him, but it obviously isn't working.. Maybe talk to a mod and ask them to tell him to stop following you around in an attempt to get a rise out of you..

I know it gets annoying, but your best option will probably be to just ignore him.. Like put him on ignore so you don't see what he has to say. Its up to you on what you want to do, but I would report him for harassment.

That guys meme got me heated! FRENCH HORN!!! You have no idea how many times in my life I've heard, "Oh bro, so you like, uh play the trumpet right?" I even had someone at an audition say, "All you trumpets over here." I didn't make the cut after responding, "it's a French horn (insert male part) bag." 14 years of not playing the trumpet has been rough haha. Looks like it's rough being a nice guy too dank lol

Latest posts

Back