DBIRD'S first grow :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBIRDdankz

im highhhhh righttt nowww
Reaction score
Ive been growing these little females (hoping) :p for about 2 and a half weeks now since theyve sprouted. This is how they are looking at 2 weeks.....

The larger plant may have a few days in advance then the other one. Some were off. lol :D

Welps, here they are. so far for my first grow.
buuudz001.jpg

buuudz002.jpg

I water them everyday and they have been drinking it allll up. :eek: It gets hot out here in Arizona....:cool:

On the first picture, youll notice the leaf on the right has lite spots on it. what does that mean??? Thats the only thing that hasnt gone right with my babies....

Also, this is an outdoor grow only. im hoping they will veg until our days get shorter around august or so and then they will start to bud on their own...that is my plan...

Any help is very appreciated!
Ill start to post weekly or so as they get bigger...

Cmon guys help me out here. :p:p

but really, i just want good healthy plants and im not sure if i have a problem or not...

could someone help a fellow pothead out! :fly:

Well I check on my plants pretty often, id say about 4-8 times a day. And most of the time I dont see any bugs but a few times I have found like 1 little mite or bug on a leaf and I would just get it off. But besides that, thats all i can think of. Do you think bugs is most likely the problem??
The plants are in my backyard sitting on a table well high off the ground. So I thought it would be safe for the most part....

BTW, how do they look so far at about 2 and a half weeks in those pictures? I have no clue what strain they are. All I know is the bud I got them from was not the best. Im hoping the bud I grow will have better outcomes though...What do yaa think?

Thanks alot man..

Time frame.... 2.5 weeks? Yeah, they are great, maybe a day or 2 behind mine. Check the bottom side of the leaves and let me know what you see. I see 1 or 2 small black specks. Could be spider mites. Be careful.

This morning I went out and checked and I didnt see any mites or anything on them but you are probly right. Because I have seen bugs around my plants before....

Whats the best solution?? Is there something cheap that I can buy to keep the bugs away but is totally safe for the plant and me? :p

Thanks alott! :D

I can't help you there, sorry. Thankfully, I have never had an issue with bugs so I haven't done any reading on them. I know there is an organic product called gnatural... I bet there is someone else here that would love to help you out with pest control.

Well its memorial day today. Which means week 3 since most of these girls sprouted. (some sprouted 1-4 days after the rest)

My bro and I have about 10 plants that we are really trying our best to keep healthy and another 10 or so that are little back ups around the corner. :p
Anyways, they are all bagseed, and Im positive we have a couple different strains.

Well heres some pics of some of the plants I think are different strains. You guys could probly help out even more. Let me know anything you can, are they healthy looking? What could I do better? This, that. Thanks alot, anything is appreciated. ;)

-heres a picture of me and my bros grow. :eek:
mybabies005.jpg

-this plant here is the same plant in picture 1 in my first post. Its already grown a decent amount since 3 or 4 days ago...
mybabies001.jpg

-this is a different strain. indica? sativa? any ideas? :D
mybabies003-1.jpg

-heres another nice looking plant...but again, no idea what strain it is. It may be the same strain as the plant in pic 1 but not sure.
mybabies004-1.jpg

And thats it so far....

Ill post in about a week or so again..

:fly:

Having more than one plant per/container will cause you problems later. I would advise you to put them all in their own container.

As soon as they are a bit larger, you'll need to put them into larger containers as well. Are you going to let them grow outside?

Yea pretty soon I will be transplanting the rest into their own pots. And then in a couple weeks ill transplant them all into larger pots....

How do they look so far? :rolleyes:
First time grower!
haha

I notice how much slower they grow compared to everyone elses plants that are grown inside. I wish my would do that! haha

Thanks for the help bro. :D:D

HELP?!??!? im almost positive that this is from mites and bugs...is there anything super cheap i can buy to stop it?...or would i be ok by just letting it grow out and then once the plant is bigger chop that bottom leaf off that is messed up. would that be ok?
Please help! Thanks...:D:D

look to your bottom right...
maryjane003.jpg

close up..
maryjane002.jpg

someone earlier today told me that out here in arizona since the temperature is hot most of the bud you grow outdoor wont be good. and also the buds will have seeds in them becz of the hot temperature.....

is this true? in any case?? lol
pleasee helppp.

I thought someone would already of helped me with me eaten up plant... :/

Anyways, blazee on. :cool2:

Your plants look good to me. Nice and green. Just let it grow out.

someone earlier today told me that out here in arizona since the temperature is hot most of the bud you grow outdoor wont be good. and also the buds will have seeds in them becz of the hot temperature.....

I guess there would be a higher percentage of hermies in extreme conditions :confused:

Yea, i guess thats definately logical. Well cool then, ill keep it up and see what happens. They are green becuase they drink so much water. Really though, it must be because of the temperature. We are growing a decent amount so i hope for some females...

Well I just got back from vacation in San Diego and i checked on my plants...Wow what a difference since last time I saw them...Its been about 6 weeks for the oldest ones, 5 weeks for a few others in veg. the biggest and oldest ones are about 13 inches. They probably should be taller. Im almost positive my problem is because I need to transplant them into larger pots...And thats what im gonna do asap. well anyways, here are some pictures..

heres 2 of the 6 weeks old.
6weeks002.jpg

another one...
6weeks005.jpg

the whole grow. :D
6weeks003.jpg

6weeks001.jpg

6weeks004.jpg

Im pretty sure i need to start giving them nutes. As for right now I found these around the house....I gave each plant one spike. What do you think? Will they help?
6weeks007.jpg

6weeks008.jpg

Please help me out! Anything is appreciated!

Cant someone say something to me! I see all these forums with replys after replys and I post all these photos hoping for some help or feedback. Thats all! ;)

Can someone please let me know what I can do to make these plants happier. :D

Thanks!
:ccc:

Wish I knew. I've been blessed enough not to have to deal with major plant problems and buds. Something is def wrong though because all the plants are showing the exact same problems instead of just 1 or 2.

Latest posts

Back