Dewayne's Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my journal. I'm kinda late catching up on this but it's okay! I have a post called "female?" in the outdoor section that has all this on there but i figured i'd move it to the right place.

First off i germinated seeds that were from my grow in 06 which i originally got the seeds from Maine. I just used a rag and damped them every day and kept them in my closet.

After germination I planted the seeds in a soil mixture of lime, african violet soil mix, and black kow (cow manure).

I didn't have the right pots this year so i just threw them in some cheap thing. here are some pictures of the sprouts.

yeah, really bad containers for starting but it worked lol.

After about a week i replanted them into bigger pots. This time the soil mixture i used was, african violet soil, lime, 10-10-10 NPK, and some more black kow. Here are some pictures of them after i replanted them.

About a week after those last pics, pests started getting to the plants cause i noticed a few holes in the leaves. So i went home and grabbed the seven dust 5% and spread it over the plants. I didn't take pictures cause the plants were white, but i have 1 pic of the biggest plant (i named her felicia.)

A week after that i took these pictures of the plants.

These pics are from the same time, they're the first signs of a female that i have noticed. All 22 of the plants have the pistils just like in these pictures now, and no sign of a single male!

Three days after those last pictures of the pistils and the plants, i replanted them into the ground. (yesterday).

I planted them in a pine tree farm that's owned by a forestry company. The ground is not sand, it's very soft white dirt. it holds moisture excellently. Here are the pics of the plants after i planted them into the ground, not good pics but i'll have more up in a few days.

Hate to break it to ya, but I don't think those are pistils you're seeing

I can see small ones :p very thin little hairs coming out =) they did the same thing last year.

Dewayne said:
I can see small ones :p very thin little hairs coming out =) they did the same thing last year.
Oh, just couldn't see anything looking at the pics

Yeah, i noticed it after i put it on but it's fine. I'll just get more pics when the hairs come out of the nodes very big and noticeable lol.

So i was out at my plants about 20 mins ago...but i'm not happy =( lol.

One of my plants have balls. small balls, but balls. well, other than the disappointment i put out some insect bait for the mole crickets so they don't eat through my plant stalk.

I'll have pictures in a few days, tomorow i'm pulling out the male =(

hash time. Would rather have bud though.

BCBUDZ420 said:
Haha, no biggy. Plants are lookin good by the way!!

Thanks, they should grow much better and quicker now that they're in the ground! =) and by late june i should be able to tell every plants sex. (late june at the latest)

looking good man an that sucks that one of you plants is a male yeah i know what you talking about you can see the 4 small hairs on each node right??

Latest posts

Back