Dr's 2 monster plant 12k grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
What do you use under your totes to catch runoff,,the tote lids? Seems like ya would have alot of runoff with totes that big.

totes are only 5 gallon totes with no run off holes i water less more frequently. With water to waste i mean watering till run off i find plants growth rates slow down here are some day 30 pics from flipping to 12 /12 :hubba: i was a few nights where room temps really dropped and leafs show it with purplish colors there doing really good

dscf4217e.jpg

dscf4225m.jpg

lookin good dr. are they still in flower or did u turn them back to veg?

ShOrTbUs said:
lookin good dr. are they still in flower or did u turn them back to veg?

Thanks man i had 14 plants like that size took 2 out that had approx 2 weeks of 12 /12 i guess and left others just do its thing here are the ones just starting to come back to veg Soon things will be back on track and i can add them under 1 k and slowly work my way up to 12 k by late fall this year:D

dscf4233x.jpg

dscf4234v.jpg

:48: here ya go, for your excellent looking plants

Hey all figured i post a few pictures and updates there coming along pretty good day 36 i think lol

dscf4257z.jpg

dscf4265p.jpg

dscf4276g.jpg

as for other grows hmmmm anyone say gavita :))[/QUOTE]

Are you going to scrog these? I am still six weeks or so away from my scrog. Looks like I may do 12 plants modeled after your 12 plant scrog. Still working out the legal details. Definitely six, but hopefully 12. Ill keep you posted as I'm sure ill have lots of questions. Thanks

Mainebud said:
as for other grows hmmmm anyone say gavita :))

Are you going to scrog these? I am still six weeks or so away from my scrog. Looks like I may do 12 plants modeled after your 12 plant scrog. Still working out the legal details. Definitely six, but hopefully 12. Ill keep you posted as I'm sure ill have lots of questions. Thanks[/QUOTE]
Hey bud no i just did little training nothing special and thru them in flower as for other plants the plans are to make them huge trees and not scrogging more or less 2 plants in 12 x 20 room more or less shutting things down
person needs a break lol , but i will help you anyway i can

Hey guys little update on my girls these pics were taken day 49 i'll take some pics today and re update to see if there is a difference in size and health
overall there growing and healthy today is start of day 53 will post updated pics later on cheers doc the bulbs are old with lots of hrs so there on there last run and garbage after this grow :hubba:

dscf4377o.jpg

dscf4389x.jpg

Looking very good there Dr Fever:D so your still vegging those 2 x plants until fall:eek: man i dont know how someone could veg for so long:hubba: i understand the reasoning behind it but months and months of no buds from plants would do my head in.:hubba: :eek:
Lol
T4

Thanks all as promised some pics 52 days done looking like another stellar yield guessing 2.0 - 2.5 from 11 plants:icon_smile:

dscf4393s.jpg

dscf4400o.jpg

dscf4402y.jpg

Time4Plan-B said:
Looking very good there Dr Fever:D so your still vegging those 2 x plants until fall:eek: man i dont know how someone could veg for so long:hubba: i understand the reasoning behind it but months and months of no buds from plants would do my head in.:hubba: :eek:
Lol
T4
Yes still vegging them 2 plants under fluorescent presently having some minor issues with them as they appear not to being going out of flower mode.
Its really weird just as new shoots form, so do the hairs like it doesn;t want to re veg , there presntly on 24 hr lighting ever second or 3rd day i give them a lil lights off but thinking of transplanting them shortly and if they don;t kick into gear i might just chuck them .As i got some seeds coming from a breeder that will hit market this summer they want me to document all grow and probably use my info for strain i'll ask if i can do it on this site will see ;)

Some day 60 pictures there just starting to show signs of coming near end...... Guessing another week i usually chop around day 53- 56
today is start of day 63 guessing the week and half of extreme cold stopped plant growth :eek:

dscf4433l.jpg

dscf4437a.jpg

dscf4440p.jpg

dscf4451o.jpg

In my experience once flowering has started properly and you pull from flowering they mong out for a good 6 weeks of single leaf twisted/gnarly growth even under 24/7 lighting.
Dont despair just 24/7 veg them.
Btw those 11 x are looking pukka.
T4

Very Nice Doc,,,looks like Cotton,,,and I know cotton cause I had to pick it.
I was dragging a pillow case full of cotton,, cause I was only 7yrs old.:D

Latest posts

Back