Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: 4u,Does that sound like an offer by UKgirl420 to make said cheesecake? I hope she as it done by the orgy:laugh: All that exertion will make you hungry.

Hey 4u, hope life is treating you well? :) how's the pollen collecting going? Is your toxic waste plant still alive?

Pics 4U:)

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

Thorn said:
Hey 4u, hope life is treating you well? :) how's the pollen collecting going? Is your toxic waste plant still alive?

:ciao: Thorn...Thanks for stopping in...the pollen collecting is going well..I collected a lot of purpleBud pollen from the small male and Pollenated a skush just for the practice..I did pollenate my "frosting " with White widow and its at 7 weeks now i think seeds are ready but just waiting on the Bud..I have a huge male In the Chamber now and plant to make F2 and cross with Frosting..Crystal..makeing me some "Purple Frosting":hubba: and some "Purple Crystal":D and will also make some "white Crystal" This is a lot of fun:cool: ..My "toxic Waste" is in flower and it may be male it sure is taking a while to show..I put it in on Valantines day:rolleyes: I will post in Toxic this weekend;) ..How is Momma Toxic doing? well need to post some more pics. Hope you and Sirius is doing well..:bolt::bong:

i said it b4, and i'll say it again, you got your hands, ( and garden :cool: ), very full.

kinda reminds me of that one crazy guy.:rolleyes: ;) :cool: ...bb...

banjobuzz said:
i said it b4, and i'll say it again, you got your hands, ( and garden :cool: ), very full.

kinda reminds me of that one crazy guy.:rolleyes: ;) :cool: ...bb...

:rofl: EH?:rolleyes: :cool: ...Im better Looking:p

okay latest pollen experment..took white widow pollen and did a plant we call Someday..most came out real nice. let me what yall think..im new to this

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

030.JPG

032.JPG

:holysheep: where do you find the time 4u :smoke1: well i cannot give a experienced opinion as i havnt made seeds ,,,but they look as good as any ive ever bought ,,:headbang2:

great job :48:

...Looks like you have produced many viable seeds.
:bolt::bong2:

Hey friend, we are both really good thanks :) Sirius's impregnated lady looks ok, the calyxs are very swollen so me thinks there be some seeds in there :hubba: Its taken a while to get my big pot sorted for my 2 OCF ladies, but we're nearly there. Gonna finish that tonight and get pics done. I was about to buy some pipe cleaners for the LSTing but then found some soft bendy garden wire which was much better, i'll post a pic of that too. Your crosses sound amazing, I can't wait to try doing some crosses and getting some clones rooted when we have more space.. argh we need to hurry up and move! hehe. take it easy :D :48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Thorn...Thanks for stopping in...the pollen collecting is going well..I collected a lot of purpleBud pollen from the small male and Pollenated a skush just for the practice..I did pollenate my "frosting " with White widow and its at 7 weeks now i think seeds are ready but just waiting on the Bud..I have a huge male In the Chamber now and plant to make F2 and cross with Frosting..Crystal..makeing me some "Purple Frosting":hubba: and some "Purple Crystal":D and will also make some "white Crystal" This is a lot of fun:cool: ..My "toxic Waste" is in flower and it may be male it sure is taking a while to show..I put it in on Valantines day I will post in Toxic this weekend ..How is Momma Toxic doing? well need to post some more pics. Hope you and Sirius is doing well..:bolt::bong:

:yay: we are entering the 8th week on this Frosting..I pollenated the whole plant with white Widow....Makeing what I am calling "White Frosting" Man I love this Plant:D ..she should pull in a few hundred beans Im hopeing..wont be able to run these untill next fall of outside..you all know i shut down in summer. enough of me lets get to what you realy came to see:bolt::bong:

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

PurpleBud..from seedsman...This is one Huge Ladie..cant wait to make me some F2 here maybe next weekend..going to do a few lower branches with white widow pollen as well ..what they hell..I may even do a Purple Crystal:giggle: or how about a white Crystal? :rofl: This is to much fun it should be ILLEAGLE :cop::lama:

030.JPG

029.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

035.JPG

Latest posts

Back