Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
:rolleyes: ..close duck...and 4U2 UKgirl my answers

Q1=72 plants in both rooms and all cloners filled

Q2= ALL of them:rofl: ok heres what The Seattle of Green is. I dont grow in summer due to heat so come april the shed get s flipped to 12/12..i will save a few in my Male chamber until summer to put outside..

Q3=well...the way i see it is my flowr lights go off at 7am and my Veg lights dont come on untill 3pm so i figure i may as well make some money while Im waiting to play
Q3= No I dont want an apprentance..I want you:heart:

Hope you are all doing well:bolt::bong:

:holysheep: 4u its gonna become a tidal wave of bud come harvest :D
good answers to q3 and q3 :giggle: :heart:

4u2sm0ke said:
and all questions or concerns welcome

my only concerns are
how soon i can get to work in that shed
and are you gonna mix the 2 male pollens together and see what happens ?

looking great as allways :48:

hehe fat little ugly girl! Still, I bet she tastes good :) Sorry not checked in for a while, hope you are doing well :D

nice ww momma 4u. looks like she'll be around quite some time. have'nt seen ugly betty in awhile.;) yep, shes still ugly.

may your shed overfilleth with the green 4u.:D :cool: ...bb...

thanks friends for the kind words..

UKgirl...No..i dont want to mix pollens..the other pollen from that weak male was tossed..i have plenty of good pollen from this stud..

Thorn...Im doing fine thanks..yeah she still will be good im sure..Not sure when she went in..so I will look at trichs later..you and Sirus take care

Banjo...thanks for the incourageing words..That Momma is Frosting..Not WW..Thanks tho..:giggle:

okay have 9 total but only showing my Fantastic 4:lama:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

pcduck said:
Your shed is looking wonderful as always 4u

^^^^ thats my line duck :angrywife::giggle:

the fantastic 4 are looking fantastic ,,but ive come to expect nothing less in this shed ;)
who are the ladies in the second set of pics 4u ?

sue 'em for infringement.:eek: ;) :D .
hey duck, uk, 4u2:ciao: ...

hey 4u, wonder if you can do a 2 plant scrog under one of those milk crates? i bet you can't.:eek: :hubba: .

lol. lol. imagine, buds hanging out that sucker everywhere. look like a ch-ch-ch-chia. lol. lol. (chia-pet).:cool: ...

looking good brother...bb...

Haha UKgirl...those are My Female group...:lama: they are in my signature..you know the one silly..and you will have to enlarge the pic to see the others..I have 6 @ PurpleBud...6 @ Crystal..1@ white widow ( Ugly Betty Daughter..lol..) and the rest are Frosting...oh and the "ice" in the DWC..a few KULT...and a SKush More pics comeing but first:bolt::bong:

banjobuzz said:
sue 'em for infringement..
hey duck, uk, 4u2:ciao: ...

hey 4u, wonder if you can do a 2 plant scrog under one of those milk crates? i bet you can't. .

lol. lol. imagine, buds hanging out that sucker everywhere. look like a ch-ch-ch-chia. lol. lol. (chia-pet).:cool: ...

looking good brother...bb...

There will be no sueing in my thread..unless i get a %:p

BB..you want me to do a 2 plant scrog with a Milk crate? are the holes in the crate big enough? Im allways up for a challange...May need to get The Hemp Godess to help..I aint never done one..Thaught about it..read a little on the subject..but hell if you want an experament..The Mad Scientest is in the shed:hubba: ..Lets Dance:dancing: :banana: :aok:

Thanks for stopping in..Have a great day:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Haha UKgirl...those are My Female group...:lama: they are in my signature..you know the one silly..and you will have to enlarge the pic to see the others..I have 6 @ PurpleBud...6 @ Crystal..1@ white widow ( Ugly Betty Daughter..lol..) and the rest are Frosting...oh and the "ice" in the DWC..a few KULT...and a SKush More pics comeing but first:bolt::bong:
oops sorry my bad :stoned: enlarged them and now can see :rolleyes:

^ :banana: :dancing: ... pulled 'em right into that;) .

looks like it would work eh? maybe just one.:cool: ...

i know , if it could be done 4u, it would be you that could pull it off.:D :cool:

cheers...bb...

Banjo..I asked THG..if it could be done. Not sure if Im the one that can do it..But I can sure try;) Thanks for the incouraging words..( Im a sucker)

The last 3 pics are the plants pulled for various reasons as you can see:rolleyes:

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

banjobuzz said:
^ :banana: :dancing: ... pulled 'em right into that;) .

You a fisherMan? cuzz I fell 4 it:giggle: Hook...line...sinker:p

:D The last pics is cool I sat and looked at that pic 4hours..maybe it was the Frosting I was smokeing but thaught it was cool

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

:) I have 2 plants That I did not do LST and are 7 feet Tall..This is most Deff a LST grow or Outside..I have some clones of these i will place one outside..maybe in a pumkin:rofl:

052.JPG

053.JPG

054.JPG

Okay its shut down for the season..i got more Pollen from this PurpleBud then I did of the White Widow..and have done a Lot of Pollenating:hubba:

Cant wait till next fall:lama: I have so many i may toss some around town..:hubba:

079.JPG

080.JPG

081.JPG

082.JPG

083.JPG

Latest posts

Back