Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Impressive Shed 4U ...Lookin' just as good as last time , maybe better :D ...I'm loving the pics , really still tryin' to catch up on the readin ...I gotta get a chance to check it all out...this has gotta be one of the longest journals i've seen in a bit...I'm likin the coffee containers, if you can keep a few in them all the way to compare to mine :) i'm just hopin' i'm near as lucky a newb as you ...You've obviously got an incredibly green thumb , or maybe 2...Keep it UP and Keep it GREEN 4U ...

Thanks 4u, always a pleasure to stop by here. I am gonna bend them, LST them. A couple anyway. I only want 6 clones total.

nice work man there coming on nicely,
thats a fine shed of weed!
mine are only a few weeks away from being finished.

thanks for the kind words..its a work in progress..hope to improve on what I have learned this year..Thanks for stopping in..:bong:

here is a crystal i had in flower..and they stretch pretty good and was going to chop it for the room..but was requested i put outside..if she makes it she will be one huge tree..lol..she been out for a few days now..will keep you all posted

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

tn_toker420 said:
Very Impressive Shed 4U ...Lookin' just as good as last time , maybe better :D ...I'm loving the pics , really still tryin' to catch up on the readin ...I gotta get a chance to check it all out...this has gotta be one of the longest journals i've seen in a bit...I'm likin the coffee containers, if you can keep a few in them all the way to compare to mine :) i'm just hopin' i'm near as lucky a newb as you ...You've obviously got an incredibly green thumb , or maybe 2...Keep it UP and Keep it GREEN 4U ...

Thanks for stopping in my friend here:bong1:

Im trying to do better every grow..this is more a season grow..when i start in Falland end in spring..its all the things ive tried dureing the season..Lots of learning..I will be sure to leave some females in the coffee containers 4U:) will be flowering soon;) how long you wanna veg 4?..and its not all luck..lets get your grow area in PRIME state and no glitches..you will have a Bountifull Harvest:D Now give me my bong back:p

i reckon she will make it ,shes a survivor ,,well she survived the chop at least :D,,well ill be :watchplant: as usuall ,,it will be good to watch her do her stuff during reveg and flower ,,,also are you gonna keep her in the pot she is in or move to a bigger one?,,,:48:

tcbud said:
Thanks 4u, always a pleasure to stop by here. I am gonna bend them, LST them. A couple anyway. I only want 6 clones total.

:ciao: may i sujest you top the plant at 12 inches and thats 1 clone..and then you should get 3 more in a few days on the lower part of plant, while the top heals and starts 2 new shoots..at what time you can tie those down and take 6 clones when ever you want.if you want to slow the plants growth dow low dose the feedings..and remember..Im allways here 4U;) Have fun:cool:

UKgirl420 said:
i reckon she will make it ,shes a survivor ,,well she survived the chop at least :D,,well ill be :watchplant: as usuall ,,it will be good to watch her do her stuff during reveg and flower ,,,also are you gonna keep her in the pot she is in or move to a bigger one?,,,:48:

:ciao: Girl here hold this:bong1: while i explain

I hope she does make it..and I am thinking about plantingher in the ground..im looking at a spot now thats outta site from people..I do like containers cuzz they are easy to move around..I will have a few strains growing in some this summer im sure..Thanks for stopping in..Have a great weekend..now give me my bong back..lol..I need a hit:hubba:

Here...this :bong1: is 4u :D ...That Crystal is pretty bushy ...How many weeks into flower is she??? If you want, you should flower a "Folgers" female pretty early ...i dunno, maybe like 3 weeks , around 12 inches maybe..??? I've put mine into 12/12 a little over a week ago and pulled one showing balls tonight...and another that's suspected will prolly get the chop tomorrow after i'm for sure...Some folks said that mine were pretty small for 1 month veg. , but they seem to be pretty healthy w/ about 5-6 nodes at about 8 in...? sorry to start ramblin' in your shed 4u...Here ya go :bong1: , :bong: 4u2 :D

Hello friends..here is my DWC.."ICE" Still unknown on sex...I took 7 clippings incase it is female..This was a very interesting grow for my first time..I will be sure to run tis setup again next Fall..I have a few more ice beans left..still wondering how you support a Hydro plant..this one if female will surely get top heavy..in my soil grows i just use stakes..but cant do that in hydroton..any ideas will be great..Take care and be safe

tn_toker
...I started a coffee container in flower on friday..its 12 inches tall will keep ya posted

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

Hi :ciao: 4u2sm0ke Your ICE is looking real nice, what a root mass!
When mine got top heavy I tied a string about 1/2 way up encircling the plant then just found a balance point for the lean. I am sure it is not the best way but it worked for me.

The rest of the shed is looking sweet too :aok: :bolt::bong2:

Thanks for stopping in duck...I plan to flip all lights to 12/12 on 4/15 Welcome to SEATTLE IN GREEN:lama::bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks for stopping in duck...I plan to flip all lights to 12/12 on 4/15 Welcome to SEATTLE IN GREEN:lama::bolt::bong:

ohh 2 weeks to go and counting .:D ,,but i have q
.how much light u gonna use and what about the new clones are u gonna put them straight into flower ? :peace:

Those plants recovered nicley 4U, cant wait to see the buds they throw off

UKgirl420 said:
ohh 2 weeks to go and counting .:D ,,but i have q
.how much light u gonna use and what about the new clones are u gonna put them straight into flower ? :peace:

Hey Girl:heart:...I just hooked up another 1000HPS in veg area for a total of 1800MH and 1000HPS..I plan on running the whole shed 12/12..and Have a few selected plants I will start to brake in the outdoors..these will be getting 24 hr lighting..I run my flower lights at night from 7pm-7am and will move the selected plants outside in day and back in at night untill i feel they can stay outside..Today was a nice sunny day and the Crystal I put outside a week or so ago is doing good and I moved her around in the sun light..looks like she is converting back to veg..was eye balling her final destination and looks like she will get about 8 hrs of direct sunlight..this is the best I can come up with so far..its still early on that one..heres some pics from today

all the clones will be at diffrent stages so I will keep keep them in and see how they do..you know me..allways experimenting..I dout ill run the bubble cloner tho..all those that are not rooted will be tossed for the room..I think i will need the shelf for plants:giggle: we will see:bolt::bong:

009.JPG

:holysheep: watch out for planes trying to land :D ,,,

crystals still holding her own :woohoo: ,,dont forget progress reports on her ;)

:48:

Latest posts

Back