Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When this harvest comes off, you are going to have buds coming out of your ears...:laugh:...Looking great:aok:

Have you ever thought of using track lighting in The Shed?

i did duck for around the walls useing cfls..placed at the 18 inch from floor mark..also considering 4 foot flourescents on walls..i am remodeling the inside this summer as you know..so I am open to all sugestions..thanks for stopping in..and with 38 plants at minimum 2 ounces a plant sure to bring a good :bong1: load or 2..thanks for stopping by

4u2sm0ke I have seen some grow rooms with the sidewalls illuminated. These were all floro grows and it did help with the immediate adjacent plant, but not the 2nd row of plants, lots of heat for so little benefit.

When I said track light I actually meant the light movers that are on a track and move the light.(My bad I was pretty stoned when looking at your pics.)
Just wondered if you have given any thoughts on to using something of this nature, to move your lights?

hey duck I looked into some on craigslist but only was able to fin 6 foot lengths..and they are to beig for shed..thanks tho..i dont mind moving the lights by hand..the chains make it easy. I am haveing troubles with disign for adding the male chamber/breeding room..but i have time..and will work it out..thanks..:bong:

swiftgt said:
love your setup man, its ace:cool2:

Thanks for stopping by..its the end of this falls grow..and hope that next Fall is even better..thanks for kind words..just like any hobby..its allways a work in progress..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

hey man! remodeling eh? i have to agree with duck on the light mover. i've read ALOT, and they seem to be the next step in lighting. i've read alot of negative about side wall lighting. it always sounds like more work than it's worth.

so with a breeding room you'll prolly have more seeds than you know what to do with...which means i'll have to stop by sometime this summer on my train trip from vancouver to san fran.

:48: have a good one buddy!!

:ciao:

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

Now that certainly puts some green on the page :p

looking fantastic as allways i see some rather delicious trees forming :heart:

Looks like some jungle you got going there 4u2sm0ke:aok:

benamucc said:
hey man! remodeling eh? i have to agree with duck on the light mover. i've read ALOT, and they seem to be the next step in lighting. i've read alot of negative about side wall lighting. it always sounds like more work than it's worth.

so with a breeding room you'll prolly have more seeds than you know what to do with...which means i'll have to stop by sometime this summer on my train trip from vancouver to san fran.

:48: have a good one buddy!!

:ciao: benamucc my friend you know you are allways welcome to swing threw..Plenty of :bong: and good Company is what I like..Thanks for stopping in..The room will help from cross contamination ..thats what I had happen...so I will have my Male chamber and a room just for the breeding..wont be big maybe a 400HPS2x3..still drawing up plans..light movers are the way to go if in a room IMO..my Shed is not set for that..My veg room is 3x4x8 as will the flower room..that leaves a 2x4x8..all these have walls Duh..lol..so dont know wher the light movers would help me..as for the side lights..if they are 4 foot t4o mounted horizonally around rooms at the 2-3 foot level..they are cheap..and put out 3700 lumes each..I have no problem getting the Lumes at the canopy..im thinking the lower branches...IMO..it cant hurt..and they are easy to by..in my profession..the floor area where the containers sit around Dec Jan they get around 60f while canopy is 80..maybe these se lower will help warm the soils...wow i just wore my fingers out and used up all my HIGH on this post:rofl: i better go hit my bong now for better thinking..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

you said remodeling, and i got all excited...i realize you're in the shed, so light mover prolly doesn't make much sense in there. i'm going to try one of these new digital ballasts from HTG and see if they really make any difference.

i can't wait to see how the t4's do on your lower buds. it makes sense to me about adding a little heat down low too...for what that's worth :confused2:
i just put my clones back into jiffy cubes and got a heat mat and a dome...they loved it! i'm going to take the air equipment out of my now abandoned bubble cloner and try a passive hydro wick system. i'm going to airate the resevoir and see what happens. :hubba:

sorry to kill your buzz... here hit this:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks for stopping by..its the end of this falls grow..and hope that next Fall is even better..thanks for kind words..just like any hobby..its allways a work in progress..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Always enjoy stoppin' in your shed 4u, and enjoy the heck out of your posts. Time sure flys....seems like yesterday I was trimmin' last Summer's plants, and here I am putting in this Summer's. Good luck on the next session, I am pretty sure you got more than one grow going ..... and the remodel sounds interesting too.

benamucc said:
you said remodeling, and i got all excited...i realize you're in the shed, so light mover prolly doesn't make much sense in there. i'm going to try one of these new digital ballasts from HTG and see if they really make any difference.

i can't wait to see how the t4's do on your lower buds. it makes sense to me about adding a little heat down low too...for what that's worth :confused2:
i just put my clones back into jiffy cubes and got a heat mat and a dome...they loved it! i'm going to take the air equipment out of my now abandoned bubble cloner and try a passive hydro wick system. i'm going to airate the resevoir and see what happens. :hubba:

sorry to kill your buzz... here hit this:48:

Be sure to keep me posted on that wick system..and I read you got scammed after getting you MMJ card? but then server busy..Let me kknow if i can be of any help my friend..take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back