Fall Grow 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not surprized you stopped and starred

:holysheep:pics 48 and 51 post post 617
she is amazing ,,never mind aliens in your comp they are beamimg down in your shed (allways said it was outta this world ,:rofl: ;),:heart:),looks like they are floating and overseeing the construction of seattle of green,,,:bong1:

:

True..and at 5 weeks she just may be a part of that show:lama: its still in the works...I will keep ya posted:aok:

:holysheep: Snow? :eek: Welll better you than me:D

:bong2:

pcduck said:
:holysheep: Snow? :eek: Welll better you than me:D

:bong2:

:rofl: thanks for stopping in..not sure of the Kind words...but sure is nice to see you :fly: in..Im sending this snow back 2U...expect it by wednesday okay;) Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Heres some shots from above:giggle:

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

Nice to be back 4u2sm0ke and thanks.:bong2:

Even your uglies look good.:)

Thanks My friend..Lets see how she smoke..huh? Have a Great week

4u2sm0ke said:
Q3= No I dont want an apprentance..I want you:heart:

That was a GREAT answer, 4U! :D

I'm really impressed with your shed! I live down South right now, so it's always been WAY too hot for a shed grow, but I'm moving up to Olympia in May and I'm going to set up a shed grow ASAP!!!:woohoo::lama:

Please indulge me:

1. How do the temps in the shed get and how do you ventilate?

2. How do you get power to it?

I read as much of this thread as I could, so if it's been answered already, sowwy!!!:eek:

Muddy Paws said:
That was a GREAT answer, 4U! :D

I'm really impressed with your shed! I live down South right now, so it's always been WAY too hot for a shed grow, but I'm moving up to Olympia in May and I'm going to set up a shed grow ASAP!!!:woohoo::lama:

Please indulge me:

1. How do the temps in the shed get and how do you ventilate?

2. How do you get power to it?

I read as much of this thread as I could, so if it's been answered already, sowwy!!!:eek:

:ciao: Nieghbor...Here hold this :bong1: and Ill refresh everyone...

my shed is 16 x 12 and is Barn like shape top is just over 8 feet..and this is where the 435cfm exhaust is located..it pipes out the back..this is veg area so I dont worry about smell..but I do have lots of woods in back..in the Bottom under plants is the intake for both Veg and flower..another 435cfm is hooked in..and these are all hooked to Temp controlers..I rely a lot on the temps outside to help. around Christmas we had temps drop in the teens for a week or more..and that was tough..lost a good stock on that week..but in summer the temps outside is to hot to cool shed..i grow way too much weed in winter..so it works for me..as for power..i have a sub pannel I installed off the main power panel and ran 4 dedicated lines to shed..with some sprare breakers for future use:hubba: Thanks for stopping in and Give a shout when you get Here ..I be more then Happy to help in any way:) ...Now Give me my Bong Back:p

4u, I have some seedlings now, what would be your expert opinion on how to get the most clones off of them for this spring? LST? or top? Clones will have to be cut in six weeks.
Just thot I would ask. They are just a few days old now. Not sexed yet....so what I do may be done to a male. I will prolly keep one male to make some seeds.

tcbud said:
4u, I have some seedlings now, what would be your expert opinion on how to get the most clones off of them for this spring? LST? or top? Clones will have to be cut in six weeks.
Just thot I would ask. They are just a few days old now. Not sexed yet....so what I do may be done to a male. I will prolly keep one male to make some seeds.

Hey tc...thanks for stopping by. and I aint no expert..just a new grower that gets lucky:rolleyes: ..IMO..i like LST and this is why....when you top a plant you are cutting its flesh and when the seedling is still young this will slow growth down more then LST..at where you are only moveing the plant..now if you bend stalk in half (FIM..i think ) is ok but is like a cutt...I find that LST plant grows at a steady pace and doesnt slow much..hence popping lots of shoots..or clones;) here is a link to my thread just skim threw for reff.. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33507

you may remember this it was male at the end as well:eek: Well hope that helps and stop in anytime

Nice garden 4u! That looks like bliss tending to the ladies in there. All that green everywhere.

Latest posts

Back