Father of 8 !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats up jash how the ladies doing hope all is going well brother peace

hey man...waiting on an update... hows the new camera? i wanna see more of ur ladies

I havent checked in in quite sometime and was so surprised to see how your ladies have grown! Beautiful Jash.

looks great jash slippin on this one im mostly in the grow journals but nice job you will be rewarded and the hermies oh well more seeds to grow again.and this time they will be seed u created goodluck......PS

thanx everyone:)no digi (if you read previous post you'll see that i lost it:()- no pics (maybe we buy a new one soon) i harvested all the plants 3 days ago at exactly 8weeks -they had lots of new growth but with other other 3 fems waiting space wasnt enough for all

Looking good jash, Do you mind if I camp out in there:D
Dro:cool2:

Thanx WM. got 140 gr dry weight from 6 plants-i should have wait for most plants another week and sativas even more but that was impossible for me because of space- i need the hps for the next bunch of bag :D

Ah well,least ya got something.Me,well..i got nothing:rolleyes:

yeah true.. but i always tend to smoke all very quickly..:p man i need a second hps..:D

the hermies are quite the downer but you could alway just take the absolut females harvest and reveg them for mother plants and just use them for clones. im kinda weary about buying seeds too.

Latest posts

Back