Favorite Night Time Munchies ? Whats Yours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a sucker for a fresh Rye bread loaf. Butter only needed. Maybe some high end turkey and sprouts for a sandwich...

Rye.jpg

I uaually start off with crunchberries and work my way through various other items before finishing with a blender full of dreyers vanilla, ghiradelli sweet ground chocolate, couple pinches of fresh ground hazelnut coffee and milk...oh what a shake!

Beef jerky! Either that or chips and my home made dip. I mix sour cream, cream cheese, blue cheese and dice up a whole onion and mix it all together. Along with a 2 litre bottle of root beer

jmansweed said:
DUUUDe - Take 2 eggos, a little strawberry jam on each, some fresh whipped cream in the middle and make a sandwich. Stoners delight!

Yeah buddy!

hey J, try that once with raspberry jam and cream cheese;)

Mmm... Falling off the bone slow cooked baby backs with a spicey sweet que sauce sounds so killer right now! Add beans and slaw and I'm in:D

Anyone every try the lava cake from Applebees? Best I ever had. And when your high it's even 10x better... I would get high just to go in there and have that. Huh, it's not hard, the rest of their food sucks.

I might have said chocolate anything until Loolagigi started that boiled peanuts thread....and now, i'm addicted all over again. Nothing like boiled peanuts for the munchies. They are SOOO satisfying!

weetabix's with choclate sauce and a truck full of sugar you cant go wrong with that also good from crumbleing hash in quick and easy :D
i normally make that wilst im cooking chicken filled with mozzarella and a BBQ sauce a truck full of that as well
wot can i say i like sweet stuff i also like frozen choclate but its never in the freezer long enough to get frozen :laugh:

I BBQ ribs quite a bit so I always make alot more than I need, if I'm gonna' spend 6-8 hrs smoking meat I might as well make plenty, I take the extras, cut them into 3 bone sections and throw them in the freezer. In the middle of the night you can pop them in the oven for 10 minuets, take some homemade bread and toast it, and WALLA munchies be gone. Add a rootbeer float and you end up with one happy stoner.

cream cheese pickle juice-dill lil bit garlic salt and pretzel to dip with ..the beszt

Latest posts

Back