few pics of new plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man that looks awesome im sure you'll get a nice harvest from those gals

Yo Sticky_Buds, God I would love to have a quite back patio where I could grow some ladies. and the pics of those buds, Yeow-wow. Did I read right ? your building a growbox ? would love to see what ya got going there dude.
Good growing thoughts at ya dude.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hey every one whats up:D well i just wanted to say thanx for all the complements it really helps u with your grow if ya know what i mean:D the ladies are doing great i will post some more pics tomorrow to show how they are doing sense they been transplanted thanx again everyone peace oh and by the way king yes to the grow room almost done i might go get the lights tonight i had a grow room but i was a quickie lol so i tore it done to make this one will post pics of that real soon peace

OK here are some pics of my plants out on my porch they are a little drop because they haven't been watered for a few days and one looks like a bug is eating at it. i want to flower three of them which would be pic 1,2,3 but where they are out side i dont know how to where the days are still long I was thinking of bringing them inside and put them under my cfls, will this harm them at all? this is my first outdoor grow I have done a few indoor but wasnt sure if it was good to take them from out side to inside. Also on pic 4 and 5 i want to top them any suggestions where i should chop them?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Sup Stickey. Do you leave them outside all day and night? Why not just leave them outside until they finish themselves? By the way they are looking great. ;)

i dont know i just want to get a few to start flowering:D I need budsss lol i gues i will keep them out there its just all they are getting is afternoon sun right now do to the tree that have grown to cover the area :hairpull: ok im out thanx TBG

Oh one other thing u think i should top 4,5 or wait awhile?

Ok here's what me, being a total newbie at this mind you, would do.

I'd toss 4 and 5 and just concentrate on 1,2,3. If you were to put them in the middle of an open and sunny area I think they'd really thrive. I love the looks of #3 the best, but 1 and 2 are nice as well.

Good luck.

I would suggest leaving them outside for 12 hours, and then bringing them in for the night and putting them into a light tight closet for 12.

Until the light changes outside. If you would be a little more patient, the light cycles outside is going to be changing real soon, and they will begin flowering on their own next month. A good tying job would help keep em low until then.

Otherwise you are going to have to make a light tight dark room for them.

Hey thanks every one for the help i decided that i will leave them out on the porch but im gonna take the to little guys 4,5 and put them in my grow room seeing that they are small hopefully they will fill out more in there:D have a great day everyone gotta go to work yay lol latter

The number of hours of sunlight outdoors is already deminishing daily, and has been for more than 4 weeks. Those girls should be flowering anyday now.
"I" don't think pulling them ID for 12 of darkness would either speedup nor benefit them greatly/significantly. It "might"" cut a week or two off of the finishing time.

Nice lookin plants STICKY!

Looks like my plants and yours are going to flower around the same time!!
Good luck!:D

Latest posts

Back