few pics of new plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
hey everyone well i was gone for the weekend and had a great time camping wish it was in kindbuds back yard:D lol. or at tbgs house lmao anyways have a few pics of my plants on the porch I think there might be a bug eating at my leaves but other than that she looks OK to me. Im getting ready to germinate some new seeds for my grow inside i think i will do a grow journal on the inside one this time well have a great night everyone peace

outside.jpg

outside2.jpg

nice man. Very healthy.Can't wait to see em budding.

Sticky_Budz said:
hey everyone well i was gone for the weekend and had a great time camping wish it was in kindbuds back yard:D lol. or at tbgs house lmao anyways have a few pics of my plants on the porch I think there might be a bug eating at my leaves but other than that she looks OK to me. Im getting ready to germinate some new seeds for my grow inside i think i will do a grow journal on the inside one this time well have a great night everyone peace

lol you wish it was my back yard lol :rolleyes: dam bugs hope they die :) are you going to leave her on the porch or are you going to put them into the ground??? well keep us upated sticky peace and good luck ;)

just want to say thanx to Mr.Wakenbake,bombbudpuffa,Nomad,makahabuds,Kindbud for the great support. the two plants on the porch all started in soil from seed got the seeds from a friend said it was skunk budz so we will see the last time i grew skunk boy did the room smell like it lol im gonna transplant them soon cause they are all in 3gallon pots was think five gallon ones will be fine;) Im almost finished my indoor grow room so i will be starting some inside soon but im really liking the way the ones are growing out side:D well im off will see u all around soon peace

hey everyone hows the growing going? well i just thought i would post a few updates on my plants they are doing ok i guess lol i kinda neglected them do to being sick with a stomach virus that went threw the whole house which wasnt good so i didn't really have much time to tend to my ladies but all is good now so i thought i would throw a few picks up before i transplant them tonight im not sure if im gonna keep them in pots on the porch or plant them in the back yard . at least when they are on the porch i know that my plant eating cat wont get them lol well im off peace

16oz cup 005.jpg

16oz cup 006.jpg

16oz cup 004.jpg

16oz cup 003.jpg

16oz cup 002.jpg

16oz cup 001.jpg

Thank you. It seems like such a long way to go though. I look forward to harvest everyday and its driving me nuts! I'm sure you are feeling the same.

i cant wait this will be my third harvest hope this one is better this is my first out door i have some pics of my of my first let me see if i can find them. ok i found some pics and these are from my first grow wasnt bad smoke was great hope the new plants do better lol peace

aaaaaaa 029.jpg

16oz cup 005.jpg

skunk yum2.jpg

skunk5.jpg

snip snip 003.jpg

snip snip 001.jpg

mmmmm.jpg

skunk yum yum.jpg

what type of lights did you use for those indoor plants??

Man,your ladies are looking very nice and healthy.I am looking forward to seeing the fished product.Way it keep it GREEN:D

:hubba: thanx everyone for the props. i hope i get some nice buds out of this grow like i did my last. the pics of my first grow were indoors the new grow is out doors on my porch so i cant wait to see what the difference is peace

Latest posts

Back