Finally Caved,,,Here it is.... My Grow Journal..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RatherBBurnin

Welcome, Sit Back and enjoy this like when highgrow first dropped, and we all started growing virtual weed...... Im going to detail my entire outdoor season in this journal.... starting with my indoor setup now, and eventually into my outdoor forest.... for now... here is my single plant i keep around the house on the patio etc... Photobucket is really slow at upping pics.. so im going to just add some of the next day or two... of what i setup in the last week.... please any suggestions... feel free to say whatever.. ill list all the equipment i have access too in here as well as soon as i get some pics of it all...

DSC02132.jpg

Looks nice. how old are they? 2 weeks im guessing?

Yea That plant is like maybe two weeks old.... here are some pics of the indoor stuff i have working.. im trying to find a good mother off one of these plants... they are approx the same age...

This is the Exhaust, simple bathroom exhaust moving 50cfm....
Second pic is intake same thing mounted backwards,
Third pic is an inside shot... running 400w mh... all seeds are bagseed, but it was from some really nice hydro, random seed here and there.. never more then a seed per oz or so...

I have another 4foot CFM stand at the one side length wise so it gets the whole side of the plants if when they get tall.... 400w hps sitting in the closet incase i decide to bud them as well...

Planning on getting thermometer/hygrometer tomorrow.... also possible ph soil test kit...

Any other suggestions???? my size is approx 3ftx3ft with 5ft height

Tomorrow my list now looks like
1) mylar
2) thermometer/hygrometer
3) ph soil tester

anything i should add??

yeah a shade for the light or even a sheet of steal so you can make one,it will brighten up the area where plants will be sooo much better to

Will i really need the shade if i mylar the whole room???? i have a reflector for it.... maybe ill look at getting it mounted on the ballast....

So ive went shopping and ive come home with the following:
Digital Hygrometer/thermometer ( 22.99 walmart)
Ph Nutrients 1 time use test kit ( 3.29 walmart)
25ft x 54" roll of mylar (37.50 hydroponics shop)
DNF Gro A + B (13.99 for two Hydroponics shop)
DNF Bloom A+B (13.99 for two hydroponics shop)

So whats next????
I assume i test my ph of the soil to make sure its correct...

I installed the hygrometer/thermometer setup... its saying i have 40% humidity..and my temp is about 26degrees.... or about 82F i guess.....

Any suggestions.. i thought the humidity was a bit less then i should want.. could that be because my air flow is just too much... i am moving 50cfm in and out and my space is less then 50cubic feet in size.... so new air every min i assume is what that means...

Can someone just give me a quick idea of what the optimum humidity and temperature is.. i think i read between 75-85degrees but i dont remember optimum humidity... Also.. what are easy ways to increase humidity.. i have a container of water in the room i assumed it evapourates and increase humidity...

yeah u got the temps right yeah iam unsure of humid temps myself mate but iam sure there will be somethng on here that will tell ya good luck wid ya grow bud

Yea i was looking but i cant seem to find a prime humidity level... mine is always looking pretty dry... like 19%-35% depending....

Heres the daily update... Including fresh pics of the improvements ive made since last update....

Added digital thermometer and hygrometer, mylar the sides of the room...
As of now there are three plants in the room... i am waiting for cuttings, then i plan to move these outdoors, and grow using my DWC system... the pics are two of each plant in a row... top and side views.... unknown bagseed, but was from a really good batch so i saved the these seeds seperate, from the 1000s other ones i have.... which have been germination 9 or 10/10 the last three times i tried them,... enjoy the update...

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

Todays Temperature and Humidity Levels
Humidity : 33% (dry)
Inside Temp : 29.5
Air Intake Temp : 21

I basically took the thing you are suppose to put outside..and put it beside my air intake.. i figured that might be a usefull stat.....

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

Latest posts

Back