First Grow Ever!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kill the small one imo looks like a fight for nutes maybe? what u been feeding them isn't one male?

N.E.wguy said:
kill the small one imo looks like a fight for nutes maybe? what u been feeding them isn't one male?

Neither one has shown any real signs of sex yet. I think you may be right, killing one off is probably a good start anyways. I dont think 2 plants will be happy in one 5g bucket.

Been feeding FF line, every other watering at half strength

I would say pull them out and transplant into good soild. they look bad. I 'm sure that if you use good soil and good water plus a good enviroment(temps/ humidity air circulation. you should do fine. you got to think about what you have done wrongfrom the pics it looks like a ph and nute burn since new growth looks ok thats a sign of nute burn

The droopy ones look overwatered, does the medium have enough arreation? Containers have drain holes? Watering to much or not enough...

The plants shown farther above should have had the light pulled back a long time ago, why the decently healthy ones were stunting.

trillions of atoms said:
The droopy ones look overwatered, does the medium have enough arreation? Containers have drain holes? Watering to much or not enough...

The plants shown farther above should have had the light pulled back a long time ago, why the decently healthy ones were stunting.

The plant from post #96 I think, or 97 is the only one I have flowering. Is that the one that should have been flipped earlier..I am assuming it is what you are referring too.

I have decided to scrap both of those droopy plants, the soil is crap that I made from compost before I did research on this stuff. Works great for my regular garden...but for MJ...well, you can see how well it works. It does drain just fine, I mixed it with vermiculite and perlite.

I just dont understand why that one girl that is flourishing is no different. Its all the same soil and nute regimen.

I do have an order of some AK48 coming in....heard that was a decent smallish type plant that is somewhat easier to grow. That grow will wait until this one is over and I have the proper soil.

there's a nasty leak on the intake manifold. wait wrong movie thats fast and the furious.
well I still think you need a complete do over soil and water

the one said:
there's a nasty leak on the intake manifold. wait wrong movie thats fast and the furious.
well I still think you need a complete do over soil and water

100% with you, making a trip this weekend to get some FFOF. Got some seeds on the way, so I will have a do-over soon.

Update photos midway through week 3 of flower, starting to smell nice and sweet.

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

Found some good luck today out in my regular garden!!!! Was wondering why those green beans and corn have been bigger this year!

PS I have a nice plant in veg now being super-cropped...so far its working, its growing strong.

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

cool mantis man love hi color think mine got into the 6" exhauset fan keep it green :)

I hope I get one big soldier. so far I only have little spider everywhere. they are ugly but i love them for guarding my plants. keeping it green. green mojo for ya

I was telling my dog all about my grow...she lasted about 2 minutes. :icon_smile:

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

the one said:
o la la;) how long till she goes down? how much weight ofthe single plant you think?

Tomorrow marks the start of week 4 of flowering..so atleast another 4-6 weeks minimum to go till chop I would think.

I would not be able to tell how much, this being my first attempt ever....an ounce? Maybe, IDK TBH.

Plus, not knowing the strain doesnt help either.

update pic....doing VERY well! Week 4 of flowering in full effect...pulled some yellow leaves off that were barely hanging on...I was thinking of instead of the scheduled nutes next watering, to flush instead....I read a flush halfway through could be very helpful.

IMG_0097.JPG

I don't recommend flushing unless you have a problem. In what way is it supposed to be beneficial/helpful?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I don't recommend flushing unless you have a problem. In what way is it supposed to be beneficial/helpful?

From lurking in others journals I read alot of peeps on here do that to flush out salt build up from nutes and the like. Its too far out of my limited experience to tell you WHY its helpful.

wow just checked flowering plant.....bottom third of plant has black dots all over the bottom of the leaves....was not there yesterday!!!!

I started investigating....they started moving!!! SPIDER MITES!!!!!??????

I am going to the store ASAP to get more of that organic insecticide. I used it at the beginning and it worked great, then I ran out and now I am in trouble!

Lesson learned....no more mixing outdoor stuff with indoors!

Is it safe to use during flower? I know on the label it says safe up until week of harvest

this is what I am talking about......

h420://www.saferbrand.com/store/garden-care/5110?utm_source=amazon&utm_medium=cse&CA_6C15C=1552562401

replace 420 with ttp obviously ;)

Latest posts

Back