First grow how am I doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah it got cold I finally got my wifi back on after an ice storm knocked everything out as of now I had to cut up the ditch weed plants since relatives were all coming over for the holidays and I couldn't risk someone open up the tent I just got eight regular auto lemon haze seeds one auto ak seed and one Asian dream super auto seed so I'm gonna grow these now that I think I got the basic stuff down and was actually successful at getting plants a couple feet high anyway I'll start a grow journal on these auto seeds. By the way it has gotten so cold we are now driving my chev 3500 on the lake haha

Hell yeah it got cold I finally got my wifi back on after an ice storm knocked everything out as of now I had to cut up the ditch weed plants since relatives were all coming over for the holidays and I couldn't risk someone open up the tent I just got eight regular auto lemon haze seeds one auto ak seed and one Asian dream super auto seed so I'm gonna grow these now that I think I got the basic stuff down and was actually successful at getting plants a couple feet high anyway I'll start a grow journal on these auto seeds. By the way it has gotten so cold we are now driving my chev 3500 on the lake haha

Ice Road Trucker,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Latest posts

Back