First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um...

Just for the record they ALL work...;) have their advantages and disadvantages... I tend to prefer 18/6 cuz I LIKE a bit of stretch on some strains...

My Northern Lights has been vegging forever and it's 2' tall!!! PLEASE STRETCH~!!!:p

Go with whatever works into your world bro... it's ALL good...

Peace~! :cool:

SensiStarFan said:
Some people veg 18/6 and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It is not going to cause any harm to the plants. I have always vegged 24/0 because when I first started reading about growing I read that you can keep the lights on 24/0 and that meant I had to buy one less digital timer. Plus the growth is going to be more dense and there will be less stretch. So I have always vegged my plants in 24/0. I'm not worried about the electrical saving just because I usually veg with only a handful of 25 watt CFL's anyway. That would be a great idea for a journal! Take two clones and veg one in 18/6 and one in 24/0 under the same amount of light and then compare the growth after a couple of weeks.

-SSF-

"Been there...done that"..:)
"MY" conclusion/results were they identical number of nodes(growth), bu the 18/6 plants are slightly taller(more stretch)...:hubba:

It's funny, I posted awhile back that I read in a book about lighting times and it said 20/4 was better than 18/6 but 24/0 was not much better than 20/4 and the whole world came down on me. I still can't find the book of where I read it. I learned at that time not to post what I read unless I still have my hands on it.

So i finally went and borrowed my buddies Hannah ph/ppm tester and I tested my water before and run off. Before I put the solution in my soil it was a ph of 6.2 and a ppm 1100 and after that my run off was off the charts, the meter wouldnt even read it & ph was 6.5, so I added about a liter of water to hopefully compensate but then I lowered my solution to 900 ppms feed another plant and it was at 1600 ppms, I gave it a little extra water like the other one. Lowered my solution to 600 ppms and my run off was right around 1100 ppms with a ph of 6.5, so I ran with that... hope everything turns out alright lol

ROTTEN SOCKS YO! WORD TO YO MAMA! .... bored

Well its been a cpl days since ive posted, which obviously is fine because no one even responds anymore but anyways figure ill keep my journal goin for my self if no one else wants to join on in, so here are some pics I took a little while ago, plants are thirsty thats why the wilting, i watered em and they are doing good, also my run off is not outrageous anymore so I am glad I figured that out. *Pats self on back*

Pics

SANY0084.JPG

SANY0085.JPG

SANY0086.JPG

SANY0087.JPG

SANY0088.JPG

Chill. You have only been here two weeks. Dont expect some mad rush into your journal. Takes time and you posting in other sections before ppl warm up to you. Plants look good. I know its exciting...

Aw thank you! Dont go gettin all mad on me now :angrywife: :eek: , I was just talkin to my self there for a bit oh well tho, good luck to you to sir! :D

Heres a cpl more pics I took today, sorry about the quality of the pictures lol :eek:

DSCN1235.JPG

DSCN1237.JPG

look'n good man. :aok:
Won't be long and you'll have more buds than you know what to do with... hopefully..
:48:

ishnish said:
look'n good man. :aok:
Won't be long and you'll have more buds than you know what to do with... hopefully..
:48:
Thanks man thats what im hoping! im tallest one is 32" tall... hopin to bloom soon jeez still waitin on clones... im gunna top these plants tonight or tomorrow they r just gettin huge lol

Latest posts

Back