First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres come pics, dunno why they are wilting, soil is fine, kinda cold actually maybe it just got too cold in there, these pics were taken an hour ago, 30 mins after the lights came on. I also would like some opinions as to why my tops are doing what they are doing, kinda like all skinny lookin n what not...

SANY0090.JPG

SANY0091.JPG

SANY0092.JPG

SANY0093.JPG

SANY0094.JPG

niteshft said:
It's funny, I posted awhile back that I read in a book about lighting times and it said 20/4 was better than 18/6 but 24/0 was not much better than 20/4 and the whole world came down on me. I still can't find the book of where I read it. I learned at that time not to post what I read unless I still have my hands on it.

I hope I didn't come down on you but I do like 18/6 better. BUT, hick made me realize that 24/0 was better for reveg so I am doing that. We will see if i become a 24/0 convert. open mindedness is good. ha

I just went and read some of your past journal. How much are you watering? And does it look foggy in that room? What is your humidity. The last pictures you posted make me think you have over watered. And what is the temp in there. Is that floor cold?

So i water probably every three days or so, I check the soil with my finger and by weight, my humidity right now is 60 and its because good ol WA is great for rain so my intake is bringin it in, normally its around 45-50... The deal with the camera is I didnt have the good one, that one is used for fishing on the river and what not so its got moisture locked in it, the screens broke so u cant even see the pictures you take until they are on the computer. the temp when I went in there was 63 and the lights had been on for 30 mins... I need to figure something out.... maybe adjust my heater for the time when my lights are out....

Oh but to answer ur question I water them until I have run off then I stop watering them.

I would make sure they are really dry between waterings and can you put something under those pots to get them up off the cold floor. 63 is too cold, especially after the lights being on for 30 min. You need to up those temps during the day and night. I take it your in western Washington?

Im in central... the mountains lol I've been trying to make sure they are all really dry, like the dirt coming away from the sides of the pot.... one of my pots is clay tho and only has one drain hole but im not having problems with that one as much.... I will take ur advice and crank up the heat for sure thank you for that lol

oh yea one more thing, the pots arnt directly on the floor, they are on tables 6" off the ground, if you go to page on u can see it better in my pics.

So i go into my room my lights are supposed to come on at 9, i go in there at 10:30 and my lights are off and my heater isnt working.... I checked the breaker box to see if a breaker had flipped, nope. I took the panel off my timer to see if anything got burnt up or anything like that, nope. IM LOST lol I have no idea wat the problem if, like i still have power to everything else, I switched over my plants to my other 1000 and its on doing fine, im confused please help lol.

How is everything plugged in?

What I mean is my light is plugged into the timer, the timer to an extension cord and that's plugged into an outlet in my bathroom. So if there's a problem and it's not the breaker, go down the line, starting with the simpliest solution. My process would be timer, extension cord, bulb, ballast. If all those things check out...well, that's pretty much the extent of my electrical expertise.

So my timers are wired in from the breaker, then the outlet, then the cord then ballast then light. all my outlets are on separate breakers, and two of them dont work. My heater and light are on completely separate breakers. So u shut my timer off the whole outlet goes dead.

On the first page you can see my timers and how they are wired in kinda

man i wish i could help ya . I would need to be there hands on

Yea thats the crappy part about electricity. I dont know much about it and everyone that does needs to see the problem, I had a buddy test the outlet thats not working and the meter goes up to 25 ac/dc or whatever I dunno what that means, he said theres power going to it but nothing working in it, I dont understand.

I finally got someone else to come take a look at it, i lost a leg on my 220 every other one of my circuits is out due to a half flipped breaker, i didnt flip it tho cuz my light is still on im just gunna do it tomorrow morning, does this make sense to anyone?

Is this the first "on" cycle that they're missing?

This would be the second 12 on that they've missed, right?
It shouldn't be too much of an issue. IMO, it would be smarter to leave them off for now, instead of having them on for a couple hours then off again for 12. I could be wrong, but I think that might cause more stress.

How far into flower are you?

Latest posts

Back