First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed that the lower fan leaves will slowly die off as you get further into flower, but I'm not sure if that's your situation... how far into flower are you?
with the plants getting larger, those lower leaves may just not be getting the light that they used to..?
.. them's my two cents..
:48:

My plants are 7 days into bud today, I think it was honestly a issue with pre-existing nutrients in the soil from my over feeding the first two times, I figured that out by testing my run off and the meter wouldnt even read it, so i added more water and got my run off to run off at right around the same ppm's that go in and my ph doesnt change from top to run off.

Ok so I finally took some photos I can tell that everyone is dYiNg to see them by the amount of posts in here ! :rolleyes: :) I posted wrong above this one saying that they were 7 days into bloom but they are actually only 6 showing good signs of hairs, looking good. Oh yea and I moved them to a different location the 5k watt room hope you like.

SANY0221.JPG

SANY0222.JPG

SANY0223.JPG

SANY0224.JPG

SANY0225.JPG

Looking good brother... Yellowing that is uniform and takes place from the bottom up is depletion of Nitrogen... If you're less than say 5 weeks flowering, I'd hit them with some grow nutes, just to replinish some N in there... Won't bring the yellow leaves back, but will keep it from spreading...

Edit: zippies might work! Don't carry current so as long a the breakers can make contact it should work... Hope this helps man!

Gixxerman420 said:
Looking good brother... Yellowing that is uniform and takes place from the bottom up is depletion of Nitrogen... If you're less than say 5 weeks flowering, I'd hit them with some grow nutes, just to replinish some N in there... Won't bring the yellow leaves back, but will keep it from spreading...

Edit: zippies might work! Don't carry current so as long a the breakers can make contact it should work... Hope this helps man!

Thanks man ! I think I might do that just to see if it works out until I can replace it with 2 - 30 amp breakers

Well thanks for the input fellas I was actually kinda surprised to see some new posts in here lol

Rosebud said:
:watchplant: :ciao: looking good RS.

Thanks rose! I feel exactly like that emoticon.... sitting and staring lol Im really enoying using this room shouold be interesting when all 5 1000's are runnin.....

And I am also very stoked about the last picture I posted... probably my best photography yet.... lol can wait tell its big phatty medicine nugs!

Starting to get exciting I know! Good luck my brother man! 5 1000's? Why don't we have room shots again!?:confused: How many ladies you plan on flowering there RS?

Geeezzzz my brother, those plants look amazing! And ur set up is crazy good! Laughs @ "not bad for a 23 year old".. LOL Ummmmmm... not bad for anyone, js! I Know I'm coming super later to ur "party" but I'm sittin in for the remainder of it! LOOKS GREAT!!!

I will subscribe to the rest of ur stuff too as to not miss anything! Awesome ladies you have there... Now, lemme get back to page two and finish the rest of the story!

Gixxerman420 said:
Starting to get exciting I know! Good luck my brother man! 5 1000's? Why don't we have room shots again!?:confused: How many ladies you plan on flowering there RS?
I will take a cpl pics of the room for ya'll if ya want no problems, like I said tho its not my 5k watt room its my buddys who obviously I can trust. I am gettin very excited I honestly cant wait tell I see nice chunky nuggs!!! :D

GREAT Read RS... but ur room looks like a heavenly weed jungle! Man I hope I do even half as well as you have my brah~ I am impressed with ur ability to adapt and learn as you go... right on! I have subscribed to this thread and am pretty stoked for as well...

Latest posts

Back