First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last but not least! I think this is the most pics ive posted at once, I had to resize 13 pics!!!

SANY0032.JPG

SANY0033.JPG

SANY0034.JPG

How tall are those, I should go back in your journal and see. Looks like they like the big lights. This is the fun part.

Rosebud said:
How tall are those, I should go back in your journal and see. Looks like they like the big lights. This is the fun part.
My tallest one that ive had to bend twice now its aboutt 4 and a half feet tall, my smallest is around 3 and a half feet, bushy gurls!! the one looks kinda like a jewish candle holder thingy... lol and yes they LOVE the lights, they are the Hortilux 1000 hps

For there only being six plants they sure do take up alot of space, from the pictures it looks like I have way more.

keep posting pics. and does it sound like i braught the first chair into see these go threw the cycles? cmon you all pull up some chairs. join me

RS420~ Hey Brah... still here following along (subscribed) and marveling at ur beauties!! Love the READ from this journal, I'm learning a lot from this too! See? RS420 is also a teacher! They look amazing!

Ruffy! Welcome aboard matie!!! ArGgG@!!!!

Puasurfs thank you! so kind. I wouldnt consider myself to be a teacher though lol

Well how is everyone doing today? Havnt posted in a cpl days but thats kool lol. Just a little update my ladies are lookin gorgeous ! I will take some pictures soon. I also have started 14 more Jack Herers in my room not my buddies, I have had for 3 days today and all is well! Thanks for tuning in!:D

sickbiker said:
lookin good
Thanks man I was just in ur journal and ur female dog in heat is bushy! gosh didly darn u should gets some chunky nugs off of that.

hey RS can you edit out the profanity. I hate to be a nag but it is just too unsightly :D Thanks mate, your plants are lookin good!

MosesPMG said:
hey RS can you edit out the profanity. I hate to be a nag but it is just too unsightly :D Thanks mate, your plants are lookin good!
No prob! That looks better to me

Heres some pics day 22 of bloom fed them with GH nutes today no grow just the micro and the bloom.

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

SANY0003.JPG

SANY0004.JPG

SANY0005.JPG

Latest posts

Back