First grow, Jack herer on 1000's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are lookin really good mate :aok: Im sure they will love the nutes :D

certain strains respond well to 24/7 while others will actually grow better with a little rest but 24/7 is best for clones always if possible. make sure you give em a good 36 hours of dark before the 12/12 swich if possible. your not planning on doing a sepatate veg at all?

Jack is one of my favorite smoke/grow what brand is your jack (if applicable)

Dr.Dank said:
certain strains respond well to 24/7 while others will actually grow better with a little rest but 24/7 is best for clones always if possible. make sure you give em a good 36 hours of dark before the 12/12 swich if possible. your not planning on doing a sepatate veg at all?

Please explain how this dark period helps??

Dr.Dank said:
I have never heard of anyone giving there plants 36 hours of darkness before 12/12, did I miss something in my years of reading overgrow/ ( months for )MP? And no I do not have a veg room, I plan on just running one cycle until I can convert a closet into a veg room.

MosesPMG said:
They are lookin really good mate :aok: Im sure they will love the nutes :D

powerplanter said:
They look good man. Nice crystals'

Thanks guys! glad this is turning out well for me, I went in there last night before I went home and they even look healthier then the pics. :D

Dr.Dank said:
Jack is one of my favorite smoke/grow what brand is your jack (if applicable)
Im not sure the " brand " i kno that its jack herer from seed i got clones of. Very Very strong smell, you cant even put it in ur trunk without it stinkin ur car up. Very strong high which I enjoy. And the looks are just unbelievable. Ive been getting it finished from my buddy for like 3 months, decided to grow some :D

rotten_socks420 said:
I have never heard of anyone giving there plants 36 hours of darkness before 12/12, did I miss something in my years of reading overgrow/ ( months for )MP? And no I do not have a veg room, I plan on just running one cycle until I can convert a closet into a veg room.

Lacking any kind of reasoning for the 36 hours of darkness, I'd not bother. It won't hurt the plant, but trust me, I've tried this and see nothing beneficial for doing this! This was a myth that ran through a local "school" teaching people how to grow and provide for patients (become caregivers), I say myth because not even the teachers there could give good reason!

But, I'm open to learning!!

I think the thought behind it is probably to shock the plant into flowering faster... but it'd be awfully stressful! Not sure it'd work out the way they think it would! Might flower a few days earlier, but won't be as fast production I bet!

Yeah that would be very stressful. I like to switch slowly. Try to imitate what the sun would do except in a few days instead of months. JMO. GREEN MOJO!!

Ok so hopefully I will get some more pictures up today, buds are getttin chunky had to tie some branches cuz they were flexin to far out ( one was almost straight out ). Also hopefully will be able to snap a photo or two of my other plants I have going right now. ( 14 Jack H. and 4 Early Girl x The Purps )

RoseBud Jack says Whatz up!

Here are some pics of my 14 Jack H they are 8 days in soil from clone and look fabulous! I am going to start another Journal for these ones, I wonder how the Early Girl x Purps will do... I started them from seed so im sure 3 of the 4 will be males if not all of em, oh well.

pics

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

SANY0004.JPG

SANY0005.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

Latest posts

Back