First Grow Journal~ AK-47 and BC's Sweet-Dreams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Hi Pua, never remove more than a third of the plant.
Here is a pic of a mom of mine that has been topped a million times. Now I am flowering her out. I ususally took about six inches off each time. She is more of a topiary tree now as I removed all the bottom little stuff.

Hope that helps. Looks like your doing well with the lst. Your doing great.
Thank you RB love the idea of an MJ Topiary... :)

Yes the picture most def helps... Have half re-done with additional anchor point @ base of stem. For LOW Stress Training I'm a lil stressed about it all. They look terrible this morning, juss sayin'!

Thank you for the kind words RB. Now back to Pua's HST/LST... LOL

I just went in to check on my ladies since I BENT them all over to the side... looks like a CROP-CIRCLE in my tent instead of a crop.

It's official... they hate me. :(

Aloha Nui Fellow MP'ers~

Well let us see...

Been about 4 days? since I had some HIGH-Stress during my LST of my plants. I have almost recovered and and I think they are gonna recover too! YAY!

I accidently broke off a branch and put it in some bloom nutes I had extra.. I have it in a 3cc measuring syringe b/c I didn't wanna drown it, but I have a ROOT today! weird right?

:holysheep: Do I really NEED another plant right now? NO, I do not. Anyway...

Thought I might have mold, but now I don't think so. I have like 4 fans on 24/7 with ac and... I hope I'm right anyway (just a lil "white-ish ?? on the stem/stalk not the leaves, no pics b/c my camera is terrible at close ups).

I am considering another tent b/c I can see now that the mother keeper is NOT gonna be big enough, but will do perfect for clones and seedlings. Just something a lil taller/deeper will be great.

I know I said I have "enough" plants and all, but...

My Sour Diesel Seeds came in today!!! J U S S S A Y I N'! LOL

WOO HOO..more plants, bigger tent, more this, more that...you have the disease we all have. Like i keep saying, you are a natural to this.

Rosebud said:
WOO HOO..more plants, bigger tent, more this, more that...you have the disease we all have. Like i keep saying, you are a natural to this.
Aloha RB~

As usual always a pleasure to have you stop by my lowly GJ... I'm not sure what's wrong/right with me but I am already writing stuff down for my NEXT GJ for what NOT to do. Oh and btw... that list is getting longer every day. LOL You are too kind, TY for the positive words of encouragement.

More space more plants to stuff ;). And better conditions for better grows. It is a long way up to become a goddess or a nouvelle, but we also can make it :cool:. And we enjoy the goodies of the climbing :D.

Some pics of your bondage :hubba: ?

How Funny, I see it in the Future!!! "Pua surf seeds" Finest on the Islands, Your doing great, good journal, Thank you for shareing, ddooodoododoodo (spaghetti western theme music) the good the bad and the ugly. mostly good , your FFA material. thats future farmers of america

bho_expertz said:
More space more plants to stuff ;). And better conditions for better grows. It is a long way up to become a goddess or a nouvelle, but we also can make it :cool:. And we enjoy the goodies of the climbing :D.

Some pics of your bondage :hubba: ?
Hey bho, right? will I ever be satisfied?:p When I took the ladies for some sun by the pool I put the Mom's under the HPS for about an hour or so just cause (and I'm not so sure that was a good idea) and I thought to myself, Hmmmm... [Just] THREE plants look great to me! I'mma lil overwhelmed at the moment. :eek:

And I'mma forget Goddess or nouvelle and really reach for a couple steps above ill educated an lowly NooB.
And since you asked for pics, bc I assume you wanna good laugh today, I will happily provide you with some entertaining shots of my ridiculously stressful LST that is so jungle-esque I am considering adding primates and birds as well, juss sayin'.

S7300296.JPG-BC Sweet Dreams- "Slim"-Side Profile.S7300298.JPG-BC/SD- From the backS7300299_2.JPG-BC/SD- From the top.S7300300.JPG-AK-47/ "Bondage" pic, just not that great of one.S7300301.JPG-AK-47/ "Medusa" for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:S7300303.JPG-Don't they get to lookin all "different" and stuff in flowering? I like it!:D

Roddy said:
lmao....you're hooked!!! Happy growing, my friend!
:DMahalo Brah for the encouraging words and also for poppin by today as well,

SKAGITMAGIC said:
How Funny, I see it in the Future!!! "Pua surf seeds" Finest on the Islands, Your doing great, good journal, Thank you for shareing, ddooodoododoodo (spaghetti western theme music) the good the bad and the ugly. mostly good , your FFA material. thats future farmers of america
Hey SKAG!!! Well that sounds pretty good to me, I may need some partners tho, know anyone who might wanna grow MJ in a legal state with the best surf, that also is PARADISE? ( wishing I had a Hula-Girl animated emote right now).:D

And I was like... "FFA?"

"Federal Aviation Administration"-Yep, I already have that one:p. Ur right tho, there is plenty of the good, the bad and the ugly... see attached photo of MEDUSA, she's makin me crazy (er?).

:D Aloha MP'ers~

"Welcome to the jungle"

I think I'm gonna need some more butchers thread... BBL

S7300294.JPGS7300309.JPG

It looks great. You need to tell ( secretly :rolleyes: ) how you got those skills with the ropes :hubba: .
I would put the lights closer if the hoods are cooled. Like 10 to 15 cm above the canopy. Check with your hand if too much hot. I would also take very care with plants going from the outside to inside. Bugs and pests are not welcome in the tents ;).

u did a good job lst. looks real good. i love a good lst, make them so bushy n many tops. :) keep up the good work.

I see your tyeing things up nicely, just wanted to put in a word about useing (soft tyes) rather than wire, I overlooked a wire tye on my dutch treat and its embedded into the stalk, it took about 3 to 4 weeks,anyway I put a stick through my pots and train the girls out horizontally, this method seems to give me decent yields. lots of screw eyes in the pot rims for tyeing the girls down. Oh ya I know i mentioned this before but they seem to be a lot more resilent when the're dried out, i HAVEN'T BROKEN A LIMB in along time. darn caplocks, Aloha PuaSURF , hey can we know what island?

P1080586.JPG

P1080585.JPG

P1080587.JPG

P1080591.JPG

P1080589.JPG

bho_expertz said:
It looks great. You need to tell ( secretly :rolleyes: ) how you got those skills with the ropes :hubba: .
I would put the lights closer if the hoods are cooled. Like 10 to 15 cm above the canopy. Check with your hand if too much hot. I would also take very care with plants going from the outside to inside. Bugs and pests are not welcome in the tents ;).
LOL bho~ (Getting out cm conversion app.) Seriously? 5-6 inches below a HPS? The hoods/reflectors are cooled directly from an a/c vent but... I did lower them a bit though, I'll keep a temp check and also I need a lil height so that I can increase the light area coverage.

Good advice too about the plants outside b/c I was thinkin the same thing. but they sure did seem to love the REAL sun.

I have my cooltube really close. Check the temps and use that hand. If good for your hand good for the plants.

Imagine one mite in the grow tent :holysheep:

Staffy said:
u did a good job lst. looks real good. i love a good lst, make them so bushy n many tops. :) keep up the good work.
Thanks Staffy for saying so but they look a lil outta control to me now. I knew they would go bushier in place of TALLER but they are really bushy.:p I am gonna need a 50 pound ball of that butchers string I think.

bho_expertz said:
I have my cooltube really close. Check the temps and use that hand. If good for your hand good for the plants.

Imagine one mite in the grow tent :holysheep:

:D Good-Morning bho, and thanks for that. I almost wish I would have gotten the 1000W lights now... oh yeah I remember why I didn't... HEAT! And no more trips outside b/c of the "one mite in my tent" thing :ignore:!!

Latest posts

Back