first grow kinda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dontknowmuch said:
Ok,
I have transplanted my clones and they have very good root growth.
When would it be ok to feed these little ladies some nutes?

View attachment 14311

View attachment 14312
Whats going on DKM. I see you have been a busy mang. I myself wouldn't give them any nutes right away. Let them get use to their new home and stuff and go from there. ;)

Hello,
ok so here are my clones now about 3 weeks from when I transplanted them. I am doing LST to keep them low will more then likely transplant again to bigger pots and start flowering in a couple weeks. As you may see from pics they really want to flower, I was wondering if I should just go 24 lights until I flower or stay on 18/6.

as far as the plants I have flowering now I am hoping for feb 5th harvest, I will post pics soon.

Rock on,

:)

IM001275.JPG

IM001274.JPG

For CFL's only your grow is looking great. Treat them ladies good and they will be good to you. Keep up the good work.

Hey DNM!!! What a difference between your first grow and this one!!! We learn from our mistakes!!! Great!!! :clap: And you are also cloning!! I'm thinking myself to clone, too....
Your wife should be quite happy of those babies there!!! Very well done! They look superb!!! :aok: The revenge of the new growers!!!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Thanks New and Hemp,

I have been keeping an eye on your grows as well and it's supercool to see the progress,
Ok I am feeding these ladies their last nutes tonight and hoping to harvest 2nd weekend of feb. oh I almost forgot. last week one of the colas got snapped off so I dried it and although premature and not cured at all wifey says it good and not to harsh.

green 016.jpg

green 023.jpg

green 017.jpg

Ok so I chopped one of the lady's and here is what i got so far. Going to chop the next one on friday then start flowering the 4 clones.

sorry pics are so blurry

green 005.jpg

green 003.jpg

Congrats on the harvest DKM. Be sure and give us a smoke report when she is dry and cured. Always curious as to what other members bud taste like. :D Looking foward to your next grow. ;)

1 oz on the nose!

well she dried real quick did the rack then the sack, now I put in baggy. going to skip jar method on this one but I will jar the next one which is drying now and might be a gram or two over an OZ . We put a couple buds in a small plastic film container and it seems to cure it real fast.

Wifey says it smokes great, better then the bag weed we got the seeds from ( go figure ) . she says it is couch lock, but not chronic. Taste sweet with earthy tones.

I want to thank everyone on this board for all the tips and tricks.

I am so delighted I got an oz on each plant using only CFL'S, Sorry the pics are so blurry but you get the idea.

green 005.jpg

green 002.jpg

dontknowmuch said:
1 oz on the nose!

well she dried real quick did the rack then the sack, now I put in baggy. going to skip jar method on this one but I will jar the next one which is drying now and might be a gram or two over an OZ . We put a couple buds in a small plastic film container and it seems to cure it real fast.

Wifey says it smokes great, better then the bag weed we got the seeds from ( go figure ) . she says it is couch lock, but not chronic. Taste sweet with earthy tones.

I am so delighted I got an oz on each plant using only CFL'S, Sorry the pics are so blurry but you get the idea /quote]

I am glad to see it worked out well for you. Maybe you could take a lil bit and cure it? The longer you let the stuff break down the better it will turn out. But congrates on the great yield. That's wild... nothing but CFL's...who'd uh thunk it?

dontknowmuch said:
1 oz on the nose!

Its a funny thing that you did great with cfl's and someone had the nerve to say that I was being cheap and cfl's wouldn't work. You showed them, congrats. -Da Bagseed Bandit :bong2:

dontknowmuch said:
1 oz on the nose!

I am so delighted I got an oz on each plant using only CFL'S, Sorry the pics are so blurry but you get the idea.
View attachment 17131

View attachment 17132

Sorry bro, went to reply to this post and accidentally edited it...no worries, I fixed it.:eek:

Nice harvest bro'! ;) Is that pic in your avatar another nug? I'd hit that! :) Hope the misses is getting the relief she needs from your first batch of fine home grown bud. Ask her what she things about it in 2 weeks, and again in one month. Takes about that long for the flavors and aromas to come in...high gets abit more complex too.

id have to disagree that the picture of the lighter with the buds shown on a barbeque type meshing is realisically 1oz dry.

maybe 1/2 oz @ most.

just my cents worth

pkj

I am glad to see it worked out well for you. Maybe you could take a lil bit and cure it? The longer you let the stuff break down the better it will turn out. But congrates on the great yield. That's wild... nothing but CFL's...who'd uh thunk it?

Thanks and No worries I got the second lady all jar'ed up for ya !
green.jpg

Its a funny thing that you did great with cfl's and someone had the nerve to say that I was being cheap and cfl's wouldn't work. You showed them,

Thanks, I am not trying to show anybody up that's for sure. I see they are already questioning the yield :D .

Nice harvest bro'! ;) Is that pic in your avatar another nug? I'd hit that! :) Hope the misses is getting the relief she needs from your first batch of fine home grown bud.

Yes she is getting some relief, I said wait till I cure but she was fine enough smoking it wet ! I am curing now. I got that nug off my first plant and here is a pic of it at day 45 :laugh:

green 010.jpg

id have to disagree that the picture of the lighter with the buds shown on a barbeque type meshing is realisically 1oz dry.

maybe 1/2 oz @ most.

just my cents worth

Ok you caught me..The baggy weighs 5 grams and thanks to wifey now it is 1/2 oz :D

So what if it isn't an oz. It is more than you had before it was done. :48:

2nd plant was 3 grams short of an OZ. I know you guys really harp on curing and I have been but I am not happy with how dry it is getting. Is it common to get so dry when curing?

Hey DNM!!!!!!!!
Hello!!!! I'm back and one of the first posts I went to see was yours!!!
Very well done and I'm shocked when I see at the first pictures of yours (I'm shocked at mine as well)!!! What a difference and what a result, at the end!!!!
You are talking about curing and drying....in the country where I live (at the moment) almost all the houses have a hotpress where the boiler (to heat the house) is, and it's sufficient to hang the buds there, to have it properly dry in 1 day!!! I dried once, this way, a bud that a friend of mine gave me, from his plant, and it really dried up in 1day without becaming too dry.
I said that almost all the houses have a hotpress here......well mine doesn't (exception!!!) and I will have to find another way of drying up mine....when it will be ready.

Have you got something else going on there at the moment?

Again, very well done :clap: and I'm looking forward to see other grows from you!!

Hello Kitty,
Glad you are back and thanks for stopping by, I just lay them on my mesh rack in closet and it seems to work fine, I was just a little worried about how dry they are getting now since curing in the jars.

How are your babies doing ?

Trippy I found one seed from the first lady and it seems to be the only seed in the whole batch. I tried to germinate but it never sprouted. Has anyone heard of this before?

DNM, it happened to me and I asked in my thread if somebody knew why a seed it never sprouted but nobody answered me....so I don't know the answer but I can say it happened to me too....

I will post soon in my thread to show you my babies....

dontknowmuch said:
Trippy I found one seed from the first lady and it seems to be the only seed in the whole batch. I tried to germinate but it never sprouted. Has anyone heard of this before?
Yeah man, it happens all the time. Seeds are like anything in Nature. Some are viable, some aren't. The reasons are many. There simply isn't any way to tell you what caused your seed not to sprout unless you said something like "Well, I microwaved it for 3 minutes like popcorn, but it still didn't sprout".

Hhahaahahah, the image of that cracks me up!

Good luck to you man.

Latest posts

Back