First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindkush

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just want to say thanks for sites like these. Researching these and other forums helped me a ton. Just want to show my first grow and get opinions and be able to talk to someone about my grow:p

I am using 8 43 watt 6500k CFLs and 2 23 watt 2700k CFLs for vegging. The pictures are 3 weeks in veg and transplanted a day before the pics. The walls are lined with poly wrapping paper. I nute locked a couple in the very beginning by hitting them with nutes when i potted the seedlings. I flushed them with 3x the water and they seem to be recovering. I still have to put in my 4" in-line fan for exhaust. The first 2 1/2 weeks they was vegging under t8..i forgot my list when i got the lights. They are loving the light i gave them now. Any feedback is appreciated.

Oh and the strain i dont have a clue about. Was some really good chronic though. The small stretched one is bag weed...i am seeing how far i can abuse it so i know a few things from experience.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

Looking good so far, I'd recommend trying to get some wrinkles outta the paper though, your losing more reflection of light with wrinkles.

What's the lumen ratings on the 43w? IIRC the rule of thumb is 5k lumens per sqft?

jonath4n said:
Looking good so far, I'd recommend trying to get some wrinkles outta the paper though, your losing more reflection of light with wrinkles.

What's the lumen ratings on the 43w? IIRC the rule of thumb is 5k lumens per sqft?

Yeah, i have to fix it up this weekend. Just got it going a couple days ago and i have been busy as hell.

I feel ya, but with practice comes perfection! Your off to a great start though! keep up the good work and stay safe!

Hi guys, here is one more newbie for this platform. For me this forum sounds really interesting as have seen some really informative threads, which were worth reading. Think you guys are just amazing with the facts and the experience you share here…hope will have a good time here.

Latest posts

Back