First Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think you should do 18/6 or 17/7 insted of 24 hours....17/7 worked so great for me...as soon as i switched to it from 24 hours i noticed alot of growth...I recomend it :) And id leave the Diatomacious Earth on for a little while longer just to make sure those pesky gnats dont come back....If you think there gone then go for it...But Good luck man, I'll stay tuned to thisfor sure! :D

nice grow cube....

i think a longer lighting cycle is better. plants seem to grow more with less light cuz they do. they are stretching looking for light.

mo light mo betta

KingKahuuna said:
I was feeling awkward,
You guys have such good looking grows going, I was almost embarrassed to say anything more untill I had something to show, Well I took these pics today of my four babies, they are 11 days old, and seem to be doing well. The white stuff on top of the soil is the Diatomacious Earth.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
grow AA.jpggrow BB.jpggrow CC.jpggrow DD.jpggrow EE.jpg

hay King there looking Good there !!
Sorry about the last commrade's but hay at least ur on ur way for a Good grow of Girls!!

Hey KK,
I've seen your posts and you seem like a smart man, just got those watching the baby grow jitters, it's all gonna work out for you, nice box, I saw your post a tad back when you built it, now make that baby work for you, all is looking good.... Much Green MOJO coming your way, good luck man...:D

GJ bro,

Its all a learning process. I am glad everything is working out now. Love paper towel method some roots do grow freakish in papertowel lool. Had some problems myself with my grow but you work things out. GL and ill be watching.

Thanks
SALT

Midnight Toker said:
i think you should do 18/6 or 17/7 insted of 24 hours....17/7 worked so great for me...as soon as i switched to it from 24 hours i noticed alot of growth..:D

IMO/E, what you witnessed was the plants stretching for more light.. "not" acceleraated growth.
Under 24/0 I recieve the same number of nodes(growth) but simply closer together than with a 6-7 hour dark cycle.

Yeah butters,
I'm getting there finally, whewwww yes, I had the jitters of a new Daddy. Today about 1/2 hour ago I took these shots.
Two of the plants are a lighter green than the other two, so at least two different strains I'm thinking. Letting them veg up for awhile. Stalks are still a bit weak, but I do have a fan on them. Thought I might have to tie one of them that's why the piece of wood. Also got my first whiff today of something green growing, so I'm thinking I got a stinky in there somewhere. LOL
Time to start on my charcoal filter, and two inlines maybe. Easy to build, but want to vent it the right way. Anyways here are my pics.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
Copy of SH100002FF.jpg

Copy of SH100001AA.jpg

Copy of SH100004DD.jpg

Copy of SH100007.JPG

light color could be ph to high or also defficiency in N i think.

fresh growth is lighter as well and darkens as it matures. Just give it some time and watch them in awe.

I think the biggest mistake most growers make........is messn with their plants to much. if the growth does not darken and actually starts to go the other way....then get concerned.

lookin good man....keep it up!

Yo Ho allgrownup,
I would normally go along with ya on the color deal, BUT this is why I did all four containers identical. Everything is matched exactly, soil, light, amount of water, temp, Humidity, fan (air movement), and I even rotate the pots around, as well as giving them a 1/4 turn every 48 hrs. The reason for this matching is dangerous, But if something goes wrong for one, then I can solve the issue quicker by having the match, you see if only one plant is affected then it is local, this comes in handy, So I'm thinking it's gotta be a strain difference.
On the other hand I do make room for my mistakes, and God knows I can goof something up quick enough. LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

King, buddy... u've got the new daddy jitters, my friend. just let the little girls grow... sure, u can go and whisper sweet little nothings in their ears all day if you want... but just give them a little light and water and love and they'll be just dandy. :heart: :farm: :peace: :heart:

Looking good, hope all works out well for you

GJ there KK growing good. Now its a waiting game. Keep it up.

Thanks
SALT

Whats up KK. I see the babies are coming right along and looking great. Tell ya one thing mang once them babies start to take off it's gonna be fun. Here's some GREEN MOJO for that extra boost of energy. ;)

I had to get up and scrape the vehicles,
This morning, while it is still half dark, I got up and dressed and was cutting through the garage to grab the wiper solution, and about got knocked down with this nice dank smell in my garage. Wait a minute, you guys see how small my plants still are, I mean yeah their growing nicely, but aren't they still a tad young to be putting out a smell that strong ?
I never noticed my outdoor ones doing that, untill they were fairly large, or am I just oblivious. Tell me my brain is slipping.
I kid you not, anyone walking out to the garage would smell this fast. So charcoal filter coming up quick. I am at 16 days.
Here's another pic taken yesterday,Copy of SH100006WW.jpg
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Copy of SH100006WW.jpg

yes, they can smell from seedlings sometimes. in an enclosed garage, it will be easy to get a whiff. I guess some varieties/phenos begin to smell earlier than others.

Yo Ho TBG,
Hey machismo Gracious for that green mojo, just what I was looking for. Now everything will grow great.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hay King Looking great !!!!

I got a smell when my llittle plants where small too and the smell of Green just blows me away LOL !!

Got to Love the Smell!!

Have u notice that after being in ur grow room and had to go to town and standing in line, when u get that smell of green that on ur clothes ??
LOVE IT......

yea mine did as well, if you know what weed smells like, but dont smoke it, then you would forsure smell it, as we are all so use to some smoke...

Latest posts

Back