First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you're really set this time around :aok:

And complete rooted plants by mail, :holysheep:
-I need some better cousins :D

SmokeMyPiece said:
Looks like you're really set this time around :aok:

And complete rooted plants by mail, :holysheep:
-I need some better cousins :D

I know, I couldn't believe it -- I went from having one strain of unknown heritage to having a multi-crop grow of quality. I am digging this s***.

STILL LEARNING THO __ any and all co0mments are welcome. This is my first gro ever....

HemperFi said:
I know, I couldn't believe it -- I went from having one strain of unknown heritage to having a multi-crop grow of quality. I am digging this s***.

Sounds like a cool way to faLL INTO A BUNCH OF GENETICS
sry cap lock

Honestly ... Really nice cousin ... AK-47 and WW ? Jesus :eek: ... And they look gooooooooooooooood :cool:

As for your babies ... Perhaps is better to water the pots once until they are fully saturated ( when water starts appearing in the bottom ) and water again just when you see that they need.

The best way to check this is for the weight of the pot. First you see what it weights without water and with water. This way you will know when to water.

hemper'... it's becoming painfully obvious, you're having too much fun....:cool:

Lookin' good, lookin' good!

Don't get so many started that you are not going to have space to put them.

Thanks everyone -- I AM having too much fun. I know THG, I started four more seeds last night, but I'm sure there will be males, so I believe I'll have room. May as well make this a five strain grow. I want to see what these new seeds produce. I am doing much better with the watering. I'm only watering when they get dry and the pots are real light, and it looks like they are digging my style :) Have a great day my people.

Peace

I really like to pop the seeds all at the same time ... Otherwise you will have some really different plants in matters of size.

Even if you pop all the seeds at the same time you are going to get different sized plants--different strains, different phenos. There is a world of difference in size between the largest and smallest in my vegging space.

You started more seeds? How many now and where are you going to put all these plants?

How about this for starting the new seeds? I'm going to put them in small rockwool cubes in foxfarm soil in little peat pots. Has anyone ever done anything simular? I was going to crack them in paper towels, but this way I never have to expose the roots, and I like that idea. It will be a waiting game again, but at least this time I have other things going on.

WEll, I'm going out and buying a 4bulb, 2ft. T5 fixture and put it over the CFLs on a shelf :) In the mean time they will fit in under the CFLs with the ladies. I will only have probs if they are all female -- and that's not likely -- I figure I'll end up with six females -- I may have to prop up a few on boxs, but my tent will hold six plants nicely -- don't ya think?

Those plants will outgrow that small a T5 in little more than a few weeks, if you plan to veg until mature, you'll find yourself in a world of trouble.....better re-think that plan, my friend! How many total seeds have you started?

Example...I am currently vegging 12 plants, I have an 8 bulb 4', a 6 bulb 4' and a 4 bulb 4'...and need another 8 bulb 4' so I can dedicate the 4 bulb for clones giving (2) 8 bulb and a 6 bulb for the 12 vegging. I say need another because currently, 2 gals are sitting outside the lights and stretching....ouch.

Roddy, in a few weeks they will be in the tent under the 600w HID, and I'll have clones under the T5 and CFLs -- Can you really have too many plants? We will see. I'll make it work. I know I'm acting like a kid in a candy store, and it feels good -- MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM candy!

lol, you're gonna put immature plants into budding?? I really think you're setting yourself up for disaster. You really need to mature the gals before flipping.

Now clones would be a different story...but you've got to grow the seeds out first.

NO -- I figure the seedlings will be sexed, culled and still vedging when I put the others in the tent. I'll continue to vedge as long as possible and then turn them all at the same time. Hell, I may be wrong, but I am going to have a good time screwing up :)

Peace

I am afraid you're gonna find they'll sex MUCH slower than you wish, like a month or so slower...unless you're working with autos? IMHE, almost every seed I've grown has taken more than a month to mature....

I know you're having fun, just trying to give a heads up, my friend! If you haven't already bought the 2', give a MUCH bigger T5 a thought, like the 8 bulb 4'.

I know you ain't tryin to rain on my parade Roddy. I appreciate your concern. My seedlings have been in the dirt for a couple of weeks already. They are growing slowly because of me, but I believe I have a small clue now. I have been getting some great instructions in here from some world class growers (you included) and I am feeling good about my humble state of affairs -- and if I thought I had room for a 4ft T5 I would certainly buy one, but unless I rip out something else in the back of this boat, I better just settle for the small one. I put the new seeds by the window in the head for now. The seeds were way different than the "Poison Mighty Mite" seeds, about twice the size and lots of color and tiger stripes. They will only be a couple of weeks behind. I'll find a place for them :)

:doh: :doh: I forgot you're in a boat....oh boy, are you gonna have fun! What about the tent though? You could veg them all to size under a T5 in the tent, then put the HPS in when ready.

Just trying to give you choices, I'll quit harping....happy growing to you!

Latest posts

Back