First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Chees is growing nicely.

100_0980.JPG

My next crop is coming along nicely. This whole growing thingy seems to have gotten a little easier -- I am not experiencing the problems I had to deal w/ on the first crop. I don't expect a lot of weight, but I'm going to get some dank, and I will fill a few jars. Here is what the tent is looking like today:

100_0985.JPG

Sweeeetness! :cool2: lookin real proper there Hemper, u gotter down. :hubba:

The Cheese is growing like a played with penis (can I say that?). I bought the quatro pack, so I don't have a clue what strain they are, but it looks like there are a few strains represented. I'm really excited about these plants. I have been giving them the same nutes I put in the cloner to help develop the roots, and it seems to be helping them along nicely. Have a look:

100_0983.JPG

100_0986.JPG

Hemper, ever smoke the Cheese? Was wonderin' cuz I have a seed from the 'tude and was wondering if you've tried it ever?

:peace:,

7ge:)

Than you so much 7. Means a lot coming from a grower such as yourself. I believe I have the fundamentals down, but I still have a boat load to learn about growing. Take these plants for example -- are they ready to transplant? Should I put them into 1 gal. pots and then transplant them again later -- I think I have to do it that way because I don't have room in the vedge area for 11, 3 gal. pots. I'm thinking I'll leave them in the 1 gal. pots until they sex, then clone them (does the cheese take to cloning well?) Then transplant them again and let them grow into monsters -- I figure I'll have at least 5 females out of the 8 -- 4 would be fine. We will see. Should I top/fem them? I have a lot to learn still :)

Peace

Nope -- only saw the pics and read about the Cheese -- I can't wait to see the flowers. :)

Yes, Puff, I have smoked Skunk -- been a while tho -- So, how should I grow it out -- How tall will it get if I just let it grow? I have smoked Skunk, but I have never grown it :)

Peace

P.S. please feel free to add your 2cents -- I need all the help I can get.

Skunk was my introduction into growing (my first love...lol), grew her for years but her cola's and bud tips grew more of an Indica expression then Sativa. It was def a skunk skunk (triple bag plus tupperware and it still reeked...:rofl:) not sweet skunk by any means, can you dig? So pungently potent....You'd take a hit then forget that you were even holding the bowl...lol. I feel blessed that I was able to have such a forgiving strain to cut my teeth on...

That rests my mind a bit, Puff -- thanks. I love stinky buds. Seems like the stinker the bud the better the weed. IME

I'll keep it in jars on the road :)

So you are moving to Hawaii? How cool is that? I lived there for a couple of years once -- on a sailboat. Can be a very cool place. I always got rock fever tho -- like cabin fever -- get in a car, drive three hours and be right back where you began. It was good having the boat for a constant change. All the islands are different and have their own feel. I love both Kaua'i and Maui. Wonderful weather, sunsets and girls in very little clothes -- nice place :)

HemperFi said:
That rests my mind a bit, Puff -- thanks. I love stinky buds. Seems like the stinker the bud the better the weed. IME

While this is sometimes true, it is certainly not all the time. Some of the most killer bud I have had had very little odor. I have also had bud that smelled and tasted great, but did not deliver much kick. You will probably discover this yourself as you grow more different strains. I try and look for lower odor strains, but still demand killer bud.

I'm sure this is true, Goddess. I didn't even think about the stink when I bought the seeds -- I was just thinking DANK! :) The aroma of a dank bud it therapy to me -- I love the smell.

Thanks for stoping in. I was thinking of posting a ventilation problem just to get your attention :)

HF

No, Rosy, I didn't. I do have a few questions for ya tho... Does it affect the taste? Smell, High? I have never tried one, and it is a lot of money for something I may not even want to use. How do they work? Does it burn the weed and then turn it into vapor? What is left over? I just don't know enough about it to spend that kind of money on the thing. Does it make you cough? Is the high the same? Does it take more weed to get high? less? I just don't know, Rosy -- convince me :)

:goodposting: I just checked out the Herb Iron website, that's awesome Puffin,

PuffinNugs said:
if it burns weed then its not vapeing it, it heats it up to a point where the THC is "lifted" off the buds and into the air as a vapor.

what your left with is a brown pile of bud instead of ash.

tate is very smooth and calm, i usally dont cough off vapes at all. i find the high is alittle less than smoking. ]

i got a Herb Iron, then i can vape or burn from my normal bowls/ bongs ;)

I never use mine anymore, the taste isn't the same, nor the high!!

Latest posts

Back