First Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more pics -- I knew it would eventually come to this, and I know she has to come down, but ... she is my baby.

100_0864.JPG

100_0866.JPG

100_0869.JPG

100_0871.JPG

100_0872.JPG

100_0874.JPG

100_0879.JPG

100_0884.JPG

100_0889.JPG

Wow, whata chore that was. It's almost 1:30 and I just got done trimming. It's hanging and drying -- nice plant. I didn't realize how much work it was going to be. I'll weigh it when it is done curing.

looks great Hemper, i'll hafta read back a couple o pages as i have been MIA for abit. Great work bud!

Great job Hemper its a labor of love lol. I have to say I really enjoy it myself though... I make a littl ritual out of it almost. Put on a great bud smokin movie load the bong up, and trim the day away.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Now comes the worst part of growing... watching big fat buds shrink for a week... :48:

:yeahthat: We'd weigh the main cola while wet, then cut that by 70% for a rough idea of it's weight. We'd hang it from the antlers of a deer mount and watch it shrink...

Those are some very dense and heavy nugs -- don't know how much weight -- doesn't matter. I have never had so much good weed in my life. I am soooo stoked. Let it shrink, let it cure, it will feed my mind until next year. You know how you take care whilr snipping off the fan leaves, but you screw up and acidently cut off the nug? I have a tupper ware container w/ 5 or 6 nice size nugs as well, and a nice bud I decided to quick dry for today. As soon as I get going here (I'm still sitting here in my robe) I will take down the WP. I'm going to give the PMM a few more days, and then I'll chop them, clean out the tent -- do a basic bleach wash down and then fill it up again. Ain't life great? :)

Peace

What's a little blood, sweat, spider mites and a lost phone with bud like that. Congrats Hemper...you did it.

Once again, thank you all. Every one of you had a part in this grow. Without you-all it wouldn't/couldn't have happened. I have learned so much from you people. I don't know it all -- probably never will, but I know enough now to feel comfortable as I continue to grow.

Here is the WP on a hanger:

100_0902.JPG

100_0903.JPG

My boat is a bust. Smells like a marijuana dispensery. I hung the buds down in the bedroom across from my rack above the spare bed, and it is filling this boat with some excellent stink. Good thing there is a storm brewing here, and no one is likely to come out here to the boat for a few days. My slip is way out of the way of traffic -- I used to be on the main walkway, and I am so glad I moved. I'm going to have to do this cure by feel because I don't havve the RH meters, and because I have no way to regulate the RH. It's hoovering around 40%. So, when I feel the nugs, how dry should they be when I put them in the jars? I'll figure it out. If they seem to wet in the jars I probably put them up too soon. What I want to avoid is letting them get too dry before they are jared -- right?

Thank you Rosy. I have read it a few times and have gleaned what I could from it, but I wasn't able to put together the hydrometers to put in the jars, so I'm going to have to wing it this time. I believe I have the idea of it down, and I have jars.

I emptied the tent today. This grow is over. My first grow (except the cure) is complete. Pics of the end:

100_0906.JPG

100_0908.JPG

100_0910.JPG

100_0912.JPG

100_0913.JPG

I'll weigh it up and post a taste report in a few days. This has been great fun folks. I have too many plants (as usual) to fit in the tent, but I have some nice clones to flower out. Two of the AK, one WP, A real nice looking lady called Mountain Bud and one large PMM. That should fill the tent up with buds in just a couple of months. I'm just loving this...

peace

Latest posts

Back