First leaves dying :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veradar

Reaction score
Im pretty new here and I have never grew anything at all :) Started out 4 weeks ago. My plant is becoming pretty tall now, and the I noticed that the 2 leaves at the bottom of my plant is going yellow, and drying up. Is this normal? o_O Alsow im seeing crystalls or u know, white spot shiny things on the leaves. I have done some research but ppl have told me i should be able to see the gender by now.. but it aint giving me any hints. My first 9 leaftip leaf came out couple of days ago and a new top is growing.. How far am i in the progress? might have given them too little light in the seeding etc, so im not rly sure where i am :S

Thanks on advance :D

Rock on!

Hey VEradar, Its normal that the lower leaves (especially the round ones) die off as the plant grows i believe. If you have started flowering you might be able to see crystals but at 4 weeks its doubtfull. whats are your lights and when are they on etc..? if you search around on the Forum theres a few threads on determining sex. I would say that how far you are on in your grow is up to you, when you decide to flower etc is down to you. some of the Moderators can probably point you in the right direction to a good grow guide or just give you some good advice.

Havent started flowering yet. I have the lights on 20 hours and 4 off, its been like that from the start. The lights i use are the ones you find at offices, dunno what its called, directly transelated its lightsticks :p 1 meter and 20 cm long. I have two of them hanging over the plants about 4-5 cm's over, you think i got enough light ^^ I have a hunch about how to see the sex, but i got uncertain about when you can see it cuz of my friends comments about it.

yeah, btw. The plants has got its first 9 fingered leafs, and it has split again. Does this say anything about how long it will take to find out sex?

Latest posts

Back