First Post, First Grow - Northern Lights - Indoor Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mj 101 = if you are gonna grow dont have friends, i mean no friends they all snich if it comes to them goin to jail you should be the only one that knows about it period...

also if u would not have let them in they would have sat on your house outside till they found out what was goin on in their so all i say is everyone be carefull and never do any thing to have the cops at your door like<having a party in a grow house>lol ..who ever said lets have a party <Their falt...But it was a awsome grow man thoes roots,man wish i could do somethin like that-thepolice..

Hilarious:D. I read all this thinking you guys haven't seen each other since the bust and you both are in the same house typing messages back and forth...classic:D. Just so you know though...the mods wion't like the flaming so lets keep it cool. Sorry about you guys grow...thats terrible.

bombbudpuffa said:
Hilarious:D. I read all this thinking you guys haven't seen each other since the bust and you both are in the same house typing messages back and forth...classic:D. Just so you know though...the mods wion't like the flaming so lets keep it cool. Sorry about you guys grow...thats terrible.

I was laughin along with ya...lol :hubba:

So you guys know, depending upon the circumstances involved, parents or family members do not need to wait a whole 24 hours before filing a missing persons report. If the girl just up and left her parents house without telling them where she was going, then they would have to wait 24 hours. However, she did say where she was going, to your house obviously, so a report can be filed at any time if the person does not return home within 3 hours of the time they said they were to return home.

As far as cops being in the house, you guys should buy a handheld voice recorder. If you would have had the cops voices on tape saying that they didnt care about the grow it would changed the circumstances, and you guys more than likely would have had to trash all your babies except what is legal by law, in my state it is 12 immature or 6 mature, but you still would have been allowed to keep a few ladies.

Check out Amendement 4 of the Constituition of the United States
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Next time ask them exactly what and where they need to search, ask for an itemized list of exact things, rooms, and persons to be searched, in all legal aspects, you should have kept your gorw room. If you would have asked, and your greenhouse was not on that list, your greenhouse would have been safe as it was not subject to search. Besides, who knows maybe one of you is in school studying horticulture. By simple saying its a greenhouse, you come right out with what it is, and who would store a body in a greenhouse, not me, i keep them in the dryer. That way if they start screaming i can just turn the damn thing on and say the dryer makes noise, lol!

Either way, it all goes back to knowing your legal and constiutional rights. These rights are not negotiable, THEY ARE YOURS! If you are going to grow, know your rights, this is important, as most people go to jail or lose their grows because its lack of knowledge about your rights.

All of you are wonderfully knowedgable about growing this wonder plant, however it seems when it comes to knowing what is ultimately more important before growing, which is your rights, you guys are uneducated!

Go smoke a spliff, and read the constitution and bill of rights! When you are done with that, smoke another spliff and read the specific penal and civil codes for your area.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! (Good lord, i sound like my teacher from the 3rd grade!)

Nova

the pics that made the newspaper saturday

pic.jpg

Nova said:
I was laughin along with ya...lol :hubba:

So you guys know, depending upon the circumstances involved, parents or family members do not need to wait a whole 24 hours before filing a missing persons report. If the girl just up and left her parents house without telling them where she was going, then they would have to wait 24 hours. However, she did say where she was going, to your house obviously, so a report can be filed at any time if the person does not return home within 3 hours of the time they said they were to return home.

As far as cops being in the house, you guys should buy a handheld voice recorder. If you would have had the cops voices on tape saying that they didnt care about the grow it would changed the circumstances, and you guys more than likely would have had to trash all your babies except what is legal by law, in my state it is 12 immature or 6 mature, but you still would have been allowed to keep a few ladies.

Check out Amendement 4 of the Constituition of the United States

Next time ask them exactly what and where they need to search, ask for an itemized list of exact things, rooms, and persons to be searched, in all legal aspects, you should have kept your gorw room. If you would have asked, and your greenhouse was not on that list, your greenhouse would have been safe as it was not subject to search. Besides, who knows maybe one of you is in school studying horticulture. By simple saying its a greenhouse, you come right out with what it is, and who would store a body in a greenhouse, not me, i keep them in the dryer. That way if they start screaming i can just turn the damn thing on and say the dryer makes noise, lol!

Either way, it all goes back to knowing your legal and constiutional rights. These rights are not negotiable, THEY ARE YOURS! If you are going to grow, know your rights, this is important, as most people go to jail or lose their grows because its lack of knowledge about your rights.

All of you are wonderfully knowedgable about growing this wonder plant, however it seems when it comes to knowing what is ultimately more important before growing, which is your rights, you guys are uneducated!

Go smoke a spliff, and read the constitution and bill of rights! When you are done with that, smoke another spliff and read the specific penal and civil codes for your area.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! (Good lord, i sound like my teacher from the 3rd grade!)

Nova
Thats the United States Constitution, not Canada.

Wow, so what about the next grow? You guys can all cry aboutt it, smoke a j and start growin again. Lightning doesnt strike twice in the same place does it? Just dont be retarded again by havin a party and showin people!

50bud said:
Thats the United States Constitution, not Canada.

Locations werent mentioned, either way know your rights, thats what it comes down too....

Scrog:

You should have asked if you could have taken a pic with the cop doing it. You would've been famous....lol

Might as well turn a down and depressing moment into one you can smile about and look on later and laugh about..."Remember that time when that ******* chick got wasted and fell asleep at the park and her parents called the cops! What a trick!....*puff* Puff*"

Nova

Latest posts

Back