First Time Grow(closet/box/fluoros)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me and also i am wondering about using superthrive and if i should got to the hydroponics store and get some fox farm nutes? and ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!:) thanks:watchplant:

blownupnostril said:
would this be good for flowering can anyone let me know?and also what should the analysis be for vegetative growth food? can anyone help please
http://lawn-and-garden.hardwarestore.com/77-498-dry-plant-food/miracle-gro-bloombooster-509101.aspx#featuresTHANKS

I didnt go back and read everything in this thread,,,but I take it ya dont have a Hydro Shop no where,right?
If so,,yes that will work. Beats no Bloom Nutes every time.:hubba: I was gonna use that product before I found a Hydro store. Still have it in the garage.

thanks man yea my closest hydro shop is like 40 min away:( i will be purchasing this today any ideas on wen to start and how much to start with? I just got the mircle grow that is 20-20-20 for veg growth how much should i had per gallon of water and when should i start this?

i just did one of those ph testers and is showed my ph as being between 7 and 8!!!!! what do i do? HELP

blownupnostril said:
i just did one of those ph testers and is showed my ph as being between 7 and 8!!!!! what do i do? HELP

Need to pick up some PH up and Down. If in Hydro,,shoot for 5.8,,In soil 6.8:D

so its been a few days and the small plant still hasnt grown any and lower leaves are yellowing.....:( but the bigger plant has lots of new growth still any ideas or suggestions anyone?

Just set back and give them time to re-coop now. Water(with correct PH) only when dry and feed once a week. Keep light as close as possible and plenty air moving around the grow area. Thats all you can do Bro,,and let the "weed":D grow.

i only use water bought from store(poland springs bottled) i have 3 cpu fans for intake and one for out there small but i just bought a 120 mm 12v so i figure ill replace of of small because temp gets well over 80 if i dont have my box fan on em but thanks a ton and thanks for all the help youve givin me....lol i kno im a pain.....first grow= anxiety:) lol

Try and keep your temps below 80 if possible. Leave that fan on them and try and pull some cool air into your growroom if ya can.

will do ill keep my closet cracked but also would it be a good idea for me to bring the plant out into the sunlight in my other room and put it back under fluoros after sun is gone or is that a bad idea?

Clay pots aren't the best for growing weed. They hold fertilizer salts in them and mess with your ph as old stuff leaches back in the soil. Lots and lots of new growers have had issues with both MG soil and their nutes. There are better alternatives out there. The MG soil has enough nutes in it to sustain those plants for a few weeks. Adding extra can cause even more problems. Yellowing leaves is a clue something is amiss, though. I use fish fert. for a quick nitrogen boost for yellowing. This is assuming that is your problem and not nute lock. The learning curve seems steep, but you will pick up good info along the way. Keep a journal, organize the topics and take notes.

Benny these are not clay pots of thats what your thinkin....they are plastic ...........and thanks for the info..........COWBOY++++++ holy **** bro wish i was there lol i can smell em from here lookin great and also i wont move em thanks again

Hey everyone sorry i havent updated in a while been busy with school and stuff but the plant is doing fine i took pics today and it is a lil over 4 and a half weeks it is 7 inches tall i soon hope to start flowering hopefully female!!!!!!????? lol anyways heres the pics shes pretty healthy except for the fact a couple lower leaves turned yellow so i snipped them but otherwise shes fine

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0140.jpg

100_0144.jpg

Keep up the good work Bro. I had 3 Indicas once,, that the leaves just didnt wanna stand up no matter what I did. Took a couple weeks before they even tried to stand up. Damndest thing I ever seen.;)

thanks man how are yours doin/>?? let me know show me some pics do u think the yellowing could be from mg def.? let me know

How come your strain is so short? Are you keeping your lights extremely low?

i dont know what strain it is its some midgrade bag seed and i keep my lights 3-4 inches from the plant its 7 inches tall im about to start flowering it

Hey man, looks good to me, a little small but hey, I'm sure it'll grow some nice potent weed. Hopefully you get a real nice thick cola :).

Latest posts

Back