First Time Grow(closet/box/fluoros)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks tommy that helps lift my growing spirit lol but hey i figure a few more weeks and shes done

well guys & girls i thought i would let you guys know that (MaryJ) is almost 24 inches now and her top cola is almost 6 inches. it looked like she was starting to develop Magnesium def. so i watered with some epsom. hopefully she heals. Smoke a fatty for me and her PZ

Well Guys and Girls my lady (MaryJ) is one day Shy of Week 7 lol and is looking more beautiful every couple days and the bud on her seem to be like exploding out now! i took a few more pictures for you guys to look at that i took just a few hours ago. let me know how much longer you think i have i took a couple trichome pics but they arent that great but w.e . Thanks for lookin and Happy Growing! On to the PICS:D

100_0259.jpg

100_0260.jpg

100_0261.jpg

100_0264.jpg

100_0265.jpg

Well here are some more pics for your eyes.......I hope you all enjoy and please let me know what you think it will be greatly appreciated....Blown:D

100_0272 (Large).jpg

100_0274 (Large).jpg

100_0280 (Large).jpg

100_0282 (Large).jpg

100_0288 (Large).jpg

100_0281 (Large).jpg

100_0290 (Large).jpg

100_0292 (Large).jpg

100_0293 (Large).jpg

100_0294 (Large).jpg

.. you'll soon be smokin' yer very own!! CONGRAT'S :D

looking good, it wont be long now. i bet your tempted to snip a little bud and try it out huh, hell you prolly already have huh :hubba:

lol you hit the nail on the head but my friend smoked it on me by accident like an a hole so i didnt even get to taste it, so his percentage got cut down drasticaly lol thanks all

Well ladies and gentleman today is the first day of week 7 and she is looking scrumptious now. i hope she finishes soon im so tempted to try her but figure i should wait. will post more pics later today. PZ

Latest posts

Back