First time grower w/sick babies SEE PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
DO NOT harvest using the colour of the flower pistels, harvest on the colour of the trichicomes

Hippy
Ahhhh...thank you...thank you...thank you for making that distinction for me, Hippy!! Guess harvest time is going to be a little further down the road...but not too far, I hope...is there anyway to help them along a little in the process? We are going to be out of town for a couple of weeks in mid September and we don't have a 'babysitter'. :watchplant:

Hick, thanks for directing me to the Harvesting Guide. I found it fascinating! Makes me want to take my little magnifier back outside and spend some time observing that beautiful world of trichomes and calyxes. :watchplant:

I took some pics of the plants with my cell phone, but can't figure out if there is a way to transfer the pics to the computer...geesh...I wish we could find our camera!! :confused:

If I want to take a sample to see how I like it at this point, would I go about it by just drying it and using it without the curing (in the interest of saving time), without concern for the possible harshness...? Drose

If I want to take a sample to see how I like it at this point, would I go about it by just drying it and using it without the curing (in the interest of saving time), without concern for the possible harshness...? Drose
...'quick drying' wil give you a "general" idea of the products quality, but it has been said that a proper cure can/will increase potency.

I'll let you all know the results of my research...:D

BTW, is there a particular location on a plant that is best to take a sample?

it`s good to let your gals become "N" defficient close to the completion of flower, improves flavour. 2 cents n that...

Okay...Believe it or not, my little sample of bud was dry enough to try today!! Mmmmm...very nice stuff.

No harshness in the 1 1/2 hits I got from it. I smoked it in an old corn cob pipe I have, was afraid it would get lost in anything else. :bongin:

And the effects were a very mellow, cerebral high, which seemed to envelope my whole body...there was with just a touch of some couch lock, ...LOL! Just the way I like it! Very enjoyable... :fly:

I may have to experiment with the other little bud tomorrow, it's a little bigger. All in the name of research, of course! :p

Granted it was only a very small amount but I started at 1:00 pm and it lasted til about 3:00, then started tapering off....it's 5:00 now and I am able to finish the pot of soup I was going to start just before the experiment began...;)

I think I've got some gooood stuff!! :clap: :yay:

hmm...seems like a "general consensus"..the BEST is always your own...;)
Congrats!!!

Oh, but, Hick, mine is different.... :p LOLOL!!

The girls are starting to show more cloudiness in the trichomes, and I think maybe a touch of some amber coloration in some... :hubba: Aren't trichomes beautiful when magnified!! I'm going to start planning my Harvest for early next week. I'll keep ya posted.

Still can't find the darned camera!! I went to check out the digital cameras at the Long's and they require you to return the camera to them for 'processing' on their computer...:eek: So that's out.

I'll bet it's at my brother's house and they just aren't looking good enough.
:( :rolleyes:

RDrose , if you have , SMS something like that on your phone , you can send pictures threw to your E-mail address , i can my phone , just thought you may have the same capability .. :D :D :D :D

I have some great pics on my phone, but when I attempted to e-mail them to myself, it wouldn't work. Which is probably good. 'cause I read that it can get expensive to send pics via cell phone e-mail.

Latest posts

Back