first timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.coupal

Reaction score
good morning all , a new grower here , just getting ready to flip my hindu kush , any advise ?, and should i leave my lights off for 24 to 48 hrs prior to going 12/12
IMG_0416.JPG
4 to 48 hrs before going 12/12

Nah just flip.ive never had any problems just flipping to 12-12.nice and clean setup bro.ill be watching.you can catch me over at (Back in the saddle again).any and all questions and comments are welcome.happy growing bro.

Nah just flip.ive never had any problems just flipping to 12-12.nice and clean setup bro.ill be watching.you can catch me over at (Back in the saddle again).any and all questions and comments are welcome.happy growing bro.
thanks , i have learned a ton of info since i started , and things have been going good , i built my grow room using bubble wrap , 2x5x7ft, with a 1000w led , flipped last night so we will see how it goes , didnt get carried away with high end nutrients , since this is my first , and trying to control cost

Latest posts

Back