Flowering nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alistair

Reaction score
For flowering I have Indonesian Bat guano (0.5-12-0.5), Iguana Juice Bloom (4-3-6), Budswel (.01-.10-.01), and Adavanced Nutrients Sweet Leaf (0-0-1). I have a question concerning these nutrients. How are these supposed to be used? The directions for using the Indonesian Bat Guano say to use it about once every 4 weeks. As for the other above mentioned ferts the instructions don't say how often to use them. Also, the directions for the Budswel say to use 1 to 2 tablespoons per gallon of "pure" water. Does that mean not to mix the Budswel with other nutes in the solution? I basically need to know how often to use these nutes.

When I told the man at the gardening supply store that I was planning on using the Indonesian Bat Guano as well as the Iguana Juice Bloom he told me that I'd be using too much Phosphorus. My plan is to feed them the Indonesian Bat Guano once every 4 weeks, and use the other nutes every other watering.

Any suggestions on a good feeding schedule using these nutes?

Thanks,

Alistair

I'd pick one man and not mix bro. unless you are very familiar with ferts organic and inorganic DO NOT MIX THEM. trust me. do not mix organics and inorganics together without much research...even then every chem n organic grower that i know won't mix the two.
what veg ferts did you use?
If you were 100% organic I'd go with the guano for flowering.
as far as the budswel and the AN don't know much about them.

Thanks Mutt,

No I'm not using any inorganic ferts for this grow. This is my first all organic grow. All the ferts I mentioned above are organic. I have a lot to learn, but I do know that I still need to learn to back off on the ferts. I could be wrong, but regarding over-fertilization, the organic ferts seem to be more forgiving than the inorganic ferts. I know I gave them too much of the Mexican bat guano (high in nitrogen) during the veg phase, because I didn't see what the instructions said about frequency of use. I was using it way too often and I notice very little nitrogen burn. I do believe that excess N made the soil a little too alkaline though. Even so, these organic ferts seem pretty gentle.

Well, Thanks again. Perhaps somebody else might be able help too.

Alistair

I would listen to mutt and go with a set of fertilizers designed to work with one another. It sucks sometimes when you realize you may have made a bad purchase and will have to bite the bullet and swallow the cost but trust me we all did it starting out. Hell when I set up my first closet I would have been more productive if I took 500 bucks of my money and lit it on fire, at least I could have cooked a hot dog or something lol.

Yes Tater, what you and Mutt says makes sense, but I was advised by a member of this forum some time ago to use Budswel, Iguana Juice Bloom, and Sweet Leaf. If I remember correctly, he didn't necessarily suggest that I use the Indonesian bat guano (.5-12-.5) though. But as for the the other three ferts, I believe they are supposed to work together well. I just wanted an idea of how often to use these.

I just discovered a male plant. Too bad! That male plant is so healthy looking and I've got to chop it down. Oh well, it'll make more room for the others.

well i just use canna coco A & B for the full cycle veg and flower ,i just up the strength in flower thats all and i get better bud than on the street anyday of the week.......:)

Alistair Young: cool beans bro, let us know how it goes. Got a grow journal?

Yes Tater, I have a grow journal. This is the first time that I've ever kept a grow journal. I find it helpful in reminding me of what plant got what fertilizer and when etc. Also, it should help me avoid making the same mistakes next time.

I will indeed let everyone knows how it goes, especially if it works out well. The information I get from this site is just as good as the books I have, if not better. So, if I'm able to grow decent stuff because of what I learn here on this site I will certainly upload pics with many thanks.

Ruffryder777, I've only heard of Cana Coco, but have never tried it. You use only these two ferts and nothing else? What kind of soil do you use? I use FFOF soil myself.

Anyone on this site use the Budswel, the Iguana Juice, and the Sweet Leaf?

Latest posts

Back