flowering outside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hades

Reaction score
If you grew a plant inside for 20 hours a day for the normal vegative period under warm and cool CFL's and then set the plants outside for 13 hours of daylight but probably only 5-6 hours of direct sunlight would it grow properly and bud well?

thats exactly what i did with my plants i had them under cfls then i put them outside about 10 days ago and they are in shade half of the day and they are growing really good and fast

This is exactly what I needed to hear, Thanks both of you! Hydro420, Really thanks, cause I just put my babies outside yesterday. 2 of them. 1 has been out there already for over a month or so. I put it out there w/6 clones and the clones started to flower, it freaked me out cause, I thought it'd be longer.
I ended up giving them away, I had more than enough. Anyway, yesterday I put my Master Kush, mother outside, she's been veggin for about 8 weeks just took a boot load of clones off of her, and put her outside to grow out the summer, will that work? My other clone is a Bubblegum Haze about 4 weeks old, Will they go into flowering like my earlier clones, That went out in early April?

Latest posts

Back