foliar feeding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobshibby

Reaction score
i have grown a few times and am currently on my third grow(journal will start soon),my last grow(arjan's haze #2)i went as organic as possible with great results but the one thing i didnt do was foliar feed the plants.can any of you peeps point me in the right direction on a really good organic foliar feeding mix,cheers.

..The only time foliar feeding is beneficial.."IMHO", is when there is a defficiency present, a defficiency that isn't easily or quickly cured with proper nutrients. If you provide a proper environment and nutrients, foliar feeding isn't necessary.

Well i no that FoxFarm nutes can be used to foilar feed, at least they put directions on the back of the bottles to do so, but might as well just put that stuff in the soil and give your plants the nutrients where they can actually use them.. Not saying foilar feeding my not help but you are going to have to water your plants in a normal fashion also if you want to see results

thanks for your replies guys and i do understand that its not critical to foliar feed but according to the experts they say that after about 5-6 weeks the plant is not able to get all its feeding through the roots,so foliar feeding should help to take the strain off of the plants root system.i am no expert and do appreciate the fact that you dont have to foliar feed but if it helps is it not a good idea?cheers.

ya I was wondering that my self because it says it on the back of the foxfarm sechd but Its not made for Mary jane so I didnt know if it were beneficial or not

Latest posts

Back