FrankenStorm...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good to hear you're okay.. kind of..

hope everything gets back to normal for you soon

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks peeps...using our cars to charge our phones. No cell service but at least data is working. You dont realize how dependent you are on electricity till you dont have any. :)

No generator? :(

Good to hear you're doing good, hope the power returns fast. Some of the stuff on the news is horrific, can't imagine being in the midst of it all.

well the storm has passed, but the damage has been done. most of my area of jersey is under water, and the electric company is saying a lot of places will be out of power for more then a week. my power went out but since im located right next to "American water" company, i always get my power back asap. everyone on the barrier islands have been evacuated until the water recedes. 0 casualties as far as i've heard for my area, thank goodness for that.

hope all is well for you hammy

Shortbus- glad to hear you've already got your power back on. Did your house get flooded?

SmokinMom said:
Shortbus- glad to hear you've already got your power back on. Did your house get flooded?

nope, i live on a hill of sorts :)

I got family in WV and they've been shut down and stuck inside because of snow... I wonder how the rest of their crop has faired this year due to the snow. Last I had talked to them they still had about half their crop left to harvest.

Glad to hear you both made it through. The TV is showing some storm damage today that is horrific. Our hearts go out to those affected.

Hope you have power soon. We have a storm hitting us right now, and I hope it bypasses you there.

All the death and destruction!

Is it wrong that when I heard about the extent of the damage, one of my first thoughts was about the indoor grows.. hope too many plants don't get killed..

Latest posts

Back