FrankenStorm...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and they call you a bad apple just for slinging one lil package over the fence...:rolleyes: :p

well then, don't forget the umbrella...:eek:

Yeah I don't plan on attending work tomorrow. My wife was born and raised in AZ and this will be her first hurricane. I don't plan on leaving her home alone. Oh and for the record, I don't throw packages...I kick them. :D

From Washington to Boston, big cities and small towns Sunday buttoned up against the onslaught of a superstorm that could endanger 50 million people in the most heavily populated corridor in the nation, with forecasters warning that the New York area could get the worst of it — an 11-foot wall of water.

OUCH, the great Lakes state could feel some brunt. Up to 22' waves expected in Lake Erie, 25' waves in Lake MI. Look out Chicago and Detroit?

She's looking bad, stay safe out there!

Hunker down and stay safe MPers. Scary stuff. I'm thinking of you all.

Roddy said:
OUCH, the great Lakes state could feel some brunt. Up to 22' waves expected in Lake Erie, 25' waves in Lake MI. Look out Chicago and Detroit?

She's looking bad, stay safe out there!

:woohoo:

I am grabbing my surf board:bolt:

:rofl:

:spit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcduck again.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah I don't plan on attending work tomorrow. My wife was born and raised in AZ and this will be her first hurricane. I don't plan on leaving her home alone. Oh and for the record, I don't throw packages...I kick them. :D

Good for you Hammy.

Hamster Lewis said:

Hammy, you could bring her to work with you, she could help you kicking all the packages :D j/k. Best wishes to you brother, hunker down and keep your peeps safe.
My sister lives on the Rhode Island coast and they've locked-up, boarded-up, and headed inland. I asked my brother in-law (a postman) "what about all that "neither rain nor snow nor dark of night stuff?" His response was "screw em', they'll get their cable bill after the storm".

I called out this morning at 7 am...by 745 I got a text that work was now cancelled. I guess I was not the only one to call out. Storm is not even here yet and towns down south are under water.

im typing to all of you from my underwater pc

ma nature sure can be a ***** sometimes---best wishes for all you all in her path :)

An intense night and we're around 1k miles inland? freezing rain all night has made the roads slick with about 1/4" or more ice cover, wind howled all night...power stayed on!!

I sure hope all you closer to GZ fare as well....but know many of you will be hurting for days to come. :(

pcduck said:
:woohoo:

I am grabbing my surf board:bolt:

:rofl:

Did I see you in the news vids from Chicago, surfing? Sure were a lot of them there...

Been without power for 24 hours now...my family and i are fine. Cant say that about much of NJ. I have seen some horrific pics of what has happened to the boardwalks all along the shore. Have a feeling we will be without power for days. Its that bad here. Hope everyone in sandy's path and wake are okay.

Glad to hear you and your family are doing ok Hammy! Good luck with the power situation.

Thanks peeps...using our cars to charge our phones. No cell service but at least data is working. You dont realize how dependent you are on electricity till you dont have any. :)

Latest posts

Back