Frigid Woman grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I come home last night and go to turn the plants and such. Despite the stick that I was using to prop it up, the largest plant was completely doubled over and on the ground from the weight of the top buds. I took that as a sure sign that it was time to harvest it. I thought about tieing it up, but it was so damn floopy that that would have been a bigger pain in the *** than anything. Here's a few pics. You can compare the top bud to the fresh step container to get an idea of size. I didn't weigh it, as I left all the buds on the main stalk to dry. I'll give a dry weight within the next week or so. It's only been taking a few days to dry around here lately. This will probably take longer, just because of the size and density. Hopefully, by my next weekly update, it'll be ready.

00001.jpg

00002.jpg

00004.jpg

Nice lookin harvest, my friend! Let us know how the smoke is :)

Go pat yourself on the back and smoke a fat bowl!

We finished that sucker off a while ago. Honestly, it was pretty much a repeat of the other smoke reports I gave. It's not trippy or knock you on your *** and you can't move. It's just middle of the road; at least as far as high goes. The high still doesn't last as long as I'd like either. That being said, it's still amazing stuff; just not "legendary". However, I wonder if my toleance is so high now, that I'm just not affected as much.

As a side note, I still have a small bud curing. It'll probably be gone in the next few days though.

As a side, side note, I have some Thai x Skunk x WW (Smelly Thai Widow :) ) growing. The early sample I tried of that DID kind of knock me on my tookus a little; and I only expected it to give me a small buzz. It was just clippings I took off a few week old plant, because I wanted to experiment with just letting the main cola grow. That experiment also answered my question about wether the plant produces THC in that early of a stage of growth. It definitely does!

Latest posts

Back