frozen pee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blckrob

Reaction score
i'm taking a drug test in like a week and i have been smokin regularly for about three year so i'm not trusting my own liquid gold to get the job done. i recently had my friend (who i know is clean) pee in a cup and i'm storing it in the freezer. can i use it when the time comes or do i need it fresh

Ive heard there is no current test that will test for age of urine. freezing it is a good option. I have also heard that there is no current test to show that the pee is even humans...

oh my god.. no.. you will fail.. they check temperature.. why not certo 2 pack of pecan jelly gels in one gallon of water, you will pass in 4 to 5 hours top!

i know they check for temp i will be heating it up to about 100 deg then strapping in to my leg. ive tested it with water and i left it on my leg for like and hour just to see and it came out around 94.5

my friend used his brothers piss to pass his test thats all i know bout that brah

Latest posts

Back