Getting to know each other without the risk Game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he burns, i grow.. i am pretty sure i am allergic.. not diagnosed (dont think I want to goto the doctor for that) haha im allergic to hemp oil and i get pretty sick smoking.. but i will be smoking my first batch to see what i have accomplished..

Thats what i get alot, I see how people could think that but im better lookin by far.... lol

Thats awesome, I always tel my wife, those who smoke together..... Stay together ! No kiddin, allergic ?

Well gotta run, taken the wife to din din, be back in a bit ......... L888888888 !

I look like a 40 or 50 year younger version of my avatar:p

TURKEYNECK said:
Like this?
00000000a.jpg

TURKEYNECK said:
Crikey and all along i thought you lived in an outback african township and you were applying a " Ring " around your neck each week ! Hence the name ! Take care !

I have been told I am a mixture of Stone cold Steve Austin and Bill Goldberg...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
I have been told I am a mixture of Stone cold Steve Austin and Bill Goldberg...take care..

I would have never guessed you were a drunk wifebeating bald guy that waxes his chest and legs.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I would have never guessed you were a drunk wifebeating bald guy that waxes his chest and legs.

:rofl: :smoke1:

When the show 90210 was big I wld constantly get told I looked like Luke Perry... I even signed autographs as him one drunk night in a club...it helped that I hung out with my friend who is 6 foot 7 and 350 pounds...they thought he was my bodyguard...I din't pay for a single drink that night so it was all good...

Hey Hampster ! I have a buddy that has the Luke Perry thing happenen as well... to funny ! When him and I go to Vegas or Taho its all bad brotha :hubba: free booze, lots of chicks :D Im sure you get the pic !

me and my brother were at the courthouse one day (bailing out 3rd brother) when a cop :cop: walked out and said, look its pachino and deniro:rofl:

Latest posts

Back