Getting to know each other without the risk Game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've gotta share this, we we're watchin T.V. a few days ago and a geico commercial came on. the one with the cave man, my youngest daughter was watching and started pointing at the T.V. and saying Daddy daddy. she thought it was me on T.V. my hair looks like his as does my facial hair.. so thats what i look like.. a cave man

you should so change ya avatar now to the geico caveman dude :rofl:

People say i look like cristin slater..

christian-slater_49.jpg

i've been told i look like a guy from space jam.

i went home and watched the movie though, and i didn't see it in any of the characters... oh well that's just from my perspective.

i've also been told i look pretty damn sexy!!! like a crossover between timothy dalton and pierce brosnan. straight up gorgeous!!!:batman: :rofl: :rofl:

anyone know who will wheaton is ???

people have been telling me i look him since he was on stat trek next gen.

he was also in stand by me.

I look like Mia Tyler but Im shorter and I dont own a shirt like that.

chick.jpg

zipflip said:
MARRY ME!! pretty please!! :D

aww sorry zip, already taken!! but it would be pretty funny to see a leann rimes and tim mcgraw!! hehe!!

it fits my personality though.. although i dont live in the south now (originally from Arkansas) Im very country.. hate the city!!

2Dog said:
I look like Mia Tyler but Im shorter and I dont own a shirt like that.

]

The question is????????

if ya did own a shirt like that, would it fit you like that :hubba: :baby: :clap:

In cali that isnt that bad of a shirt....course its real hot here lol....

OK
Now this thread is growing somewhere oops I ment going somewhere! Sorry ladies.

Cheers!!!

mr.greengenes said:
People tell me I look like John Holmes bigger brother...

You do know his bigger brother was a Las Vegas Show"girl". At a Trannie club right.

Im not judging. Its your life choice and I support you for it mr.greegenes.

People say I look like Ethan Hawke. I think I look like him in a way... But I think I look a little more clean-cut. I guess, probably a younger version with glasses and short hair.

hawke-ethan-photo-ethan-hawke-6205358.jpg

Latest posts

Back