Giggys what you listening to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everything today is a copy .. variations

some 60s and 70s was virgin in concepts, origins
Yup - I agre, as was 50's & 40's. But there's still good music been made throughout 80's & 90's throto the present day though you maybe have to search harder though.
I'm fortunate enough to like country, tock, rock roll, some jazz, heavy rock, prog rock and blues (blues is a rich field to explore.) & just like everyone else, I like to think I can tell the difference between GOOD music and crap.
But all I really know is what *I*.
I think one of the beauties of smoking dacca is that it makes you REALLY listen to the music and makes it a magical experience
Music, weed, and beer - it's what heaven is meant to be like if you chuck in a bunch of love too.

Listening to Bob Seger - "Old Time Rock And Roll", and thinking about Patwi's comment yesterday & how a great deal of great music is triggered by what came before.
I was mad keen on Little Richard, Jerry Lee, Chuck Berry, & all those early rockers.
This Bob Seger track is a perfect example of those triggers.

It's morning here in my bit of Spain - 22°C with a light overcast. I am straight again 😊 & enjoying a nice cup of tea out on my balcony

Attachments

• IMG_20211002_103149.jpg
    IMG_20211002_103149.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3
Life is good

Unexpectedly - sometimes it is.
I consider my last few years as a real and valuable bonus. I am baked again - but loving it.
Listening to Moody Blues again - Seventh Sojourn album.
On to my Chris Rea collection next 😊

Just an additional note to say it's almost 22:00 here so it's OK for me to Just check what condition my condition is in.

Listening to Bob Seger - "Old Time Rock And Roll", and thinking about Patwi's comment yesterday & how a great deal of great music is triggered by what came before.
I was mad keen on Little Richard, Jerry Lee, Chuck Berry, & all those early rockers.
This Bob Seger track is a perfect example of those triggers.

It's morning here in my bit of Spain - 22°C with a light overcast. I am straight again 😊 & enjoying a nice cup of tea out on my balcony

I love the acoustic sound of the guitar

This is music. I love it. I am a drummer but my arthritis doesn’t help. I just got this strain from my buddy never heard of called sweet tooth. Wow it really soothes joints. I am amazed how different strains help. Keep rocking out. Thanks to you all for helping me. I am no longer taking pills. Please anyone let me know any other strain for my arthritis I will super appreciate it. Thanks

This is music. I love it. I am a drummer but my arthritis doesn’t help. I just got this strain from my buddy never heard of called sweet tooth. Wow it really soothes joints. I am amazed how different strains help. Keep rocking out. Thanks to you all for helping me. I am no longer taking pills. Please anyone let me know any other strain for my arthritis I will super appreciate it. Thanks

Attachments

• 1633373871317.png
    1633373871317.png
    810.4 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back