Giggys what you listening to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling I bit knackered having finally overcome my inertia yesterday and today and forced myself to go for a longish walk.
Back on my arse again now listening to my music on shuffle
Chuck Berry "Go, Go, Go", then Johnny Cash "Route 1, Box 144“.
Transplanted a recently germed seedling and now its doobie and beer. ☺️🍺👌

Got to thinking about this place for a few minutes. Came up with this.

Even though I'm an old man now, I still love dive bars - don't get to visit 'em much these days - but my son usually takes me to one or two when I visit him. YIPPEE - I have a flight booked to LA on November 16th.

Toby Jams. My hands feel good and just got a call to play at this huge house. They want us to play punk and reggae.
Black flag to Old school Garnet silk. Our singer loves this. Packing up my old Ludwigs and this is going to epic. Thanks for letting me share. I wish I can grow killer buds I see here on this. I have tried and it takes work. I am leaving from everyone here. Thanks you all keep the music playing

Toby Jams. My hands feel good and just got a call to play at this huge house. They want us to play punk and reggae.
Black flag to Old school Garnet silk. Our singer loves this. Packing up my old Ludwigs and this is going to epic. Thanks for letting me share. I wish I can grow killer buds I see here on this. I have tried and it takes work. I am leaving from everyone here. Thanks you all keep the music playing
Keep on tokin' - personally I'm just a scruff. I don't worry about killer bud - if it gets me well baked, that'll do for me.
I grow my own stuff but still don't know what I'm smoking most of the time.
Be well, be yourself, be happy, ☺️🍺🤗

Latest posts

Back