Giggys what you listening to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep on tokin' - personally I'm just a scruff. I don't worry about killer bud - if it gets me well baked, that'll do for me.
I grow my own stuff but still don't know what I'm smoking most of the time.
Be well, be yourself, be happy, ☺️🍺🤗
Keep on tokin' - personally I'm just a scruff. I don't worry about killer bud - if it gets me well baked, that'll do for me.
I grow my own stuff but still don't know what I'm smoking most of the time.
Be well, be yourself, be happy, ☺️🍺🤗
Your totally right. I don’t really go after getting super stoned. I really like strains that deliver warm feeling to my joints. The mornings are tough for me however when I take sublingual CBD and smoke weed it helps. Someone has told me about CBN and it helps too. I don’t know much about it. I do like the at times Higher THC, however I am really getting to learn about CBD and benefits it helps with my disability. You said something most important. Be well be yourself and be happy. I love that.

Great track - Not intending to harp on nostalgia here but in and around the 60's there was /is so much GOOD music with attention grabbing lyrics and instrumental playfulness, that there came to be a powerful feeling that music really could change the world.
It didn't happen, (idealism rarely does) - but its provided a source of light and hope for millions.
One other thing - grateful thanks to the person who started this thread (think it was giggy?) because its a great place to find introductions to music and artists whom you may not have known about or listened to before.
Remember - variety (and weed) are the spice of life. 😊

Listening to John Prine again, "Illegal smile" , "dear abby", "that's the way the world goes round". etc.
Just another of those great artists who'smmade the world a better place - humble too.

Ten years after - good band - but it's a lot more than 10 years ago AlvinLLee has been around for ever and made some great music. Did you know that some years after 10 years after he formed another band called -- "Ten Years Later" ?
The second post after this says "Video unavailable" (to me) 😒

Ten years after - good band - but it's a lot more than 10 years ago AlvinLLee has been around for ever and made some great music. Did you know that some years after 10 years after he formed another band called -- "Ten Years Later" ?
The second post after this says "Video unavailable" (to me) 😒
Yes, they are in my top album collection
A Space In Time
RIP Mr Lee

Enjoy it & let us know what the stand-out tracks are.
Ho Ho Ho, I’m sorry if u don’t like music & u went to this concert last night
Nathaniel Radcliffe and the night sweats…u love music now.
The show was so unbelievable inconceivable…it was believable !!!
WOW

S.O.B. Absolutely hit a grand slam 👻🎶

And It’s Still All Right great song

Shake. great guitar work 🎶

Hey Mama sounded great, hethey all sounded great

I Need Never Get Old. out of the park sounded like a extended version last night ?

Played Love Don’t & Survivor off of new album The Future… which they recorded during Covid year in isolation he said🎶
https://youtu.be/o2KpsmzJZ24

Well the show was great…SOB & I Need Never Get Old had 3500 people in a body shaking feet pounding arms swinging frenzy dance…🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶👻

That’s about all I can say…

(((Couple of weeks ago went to see
“the dead south” band, even if your 50/50 with them go go to the live show, they also blew it out of the park 1000% better than I dreamed)))

Latest posts

Back