gmo's Mango and God Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple new ones.

GB7 and GB7mutant (the double sproutling seed) are both now confirmed mutants.

GB7B has grown 2 true nodes, the first node was true to form, but the second node put out 3 single blade leaves and has now seemed to top itself. Growth has started at the first node. Growth seems ok.

GB7mutant is still growing alternating nodes and has started its 3rd node. I'm wondering if it will sex earlier than normal?

The other plants seem happy and growth is starting to speed up. Hopefully it stays that way. :)

100_1336 [].JPG

100_1335 [].JPG

100_1340 [].JPG

100_1341 [].JPG

100_1345 [].JPG

100_1344 [].JPG

100_1347 [].JPG

100_1348 [].JPG

Growing quick and healthy. The nutes in the soil must be pretty much depleted as I started seeing some Mg deficiency (edges of leaves taco'ing and some minor twisting) especially in the God Buds, also noticed some Nitrogen deficiency. Nutes were added 40mL of Big Bloom and 3mL of grow big to a gallon of water for the feeding of all plants.
Both of the mutants have now grown out of it and are doing well, although they are very small compared to the others.

100_1367 [].JPG

100_1361 [].JPG

those do looks good. imagine when they are big girls!

Update time.

Some of the mango's have a little funk going on which I can't identify. Bright orange rusty spots, shown in the first picture. It is affecting about 1/2 of the Mango's. pH is 6.5, light nutes 1 time. They seem to be doing better with just pH'd water, no nutes now.

The God Buds on the other hand seem to be lovin life. Big and bushy, gonna be nice plants I think. The god bud seems to be a very stable line, so far they all look to be very similar phenotypes.

Also some pictures of one of the mutant god buds. Pretty neat looking, probably gonna let it go and see if it sexes. If its female I'll let her go in the same pot she is in now.

100_1383 [].JPG

100_1374 [].JPG

100_1373 [].JPG

100_1377 [].JPG

100_1379 [].JPG

100_1385 [].JPG

Latest posts

Back